Group travel can be a daunting proposition. Where do you begin? You have a budget, a destination, and a crowd depending on you to get
them there logically and affordably...
On The Vine
We are proud that Tangerine Travel is one of the first agencies in Washington State, to be accredited to sell travel to space.
We want to make your corporate travels as seamless as possible. By letting us know your preferences and membership numbers, we
can do our job more efficiently and effectively.
Step into Luxury
A peronal travel service where every expectation is understood and your utmost luxury is anticipated.
The 12 Days of the Giving
Beginning December 2nd, The Tangerine Travel Charity Foundation will launch The 12 Days of the Giving. Three times per week team
members at Tangerine Travel will participate in a charitable act..
'Tis the Season to Give!
- The Three Art Exhibits You Need to See in Paris, Now
- These Hotels Have the Best Views of the Thanksgiving Day Parade
- The Coolest Places in Nashville from the Coolest People in Nashville
- Test Your Travel Trivia Knowledge With This Month's Maphead Quiz
- Your TSA Holiday Survival Guide: Bring This, Not That
- Those Horrible Air Travel Holiday Crowds? That's the New Normal
- Thanksgiving Eve Storm: The Travel Tips You'll Need to Weather the Nor'easter
- The Right Way to Shop in Singapore
- These Travel Gadgets Will Save Your Life
- The One Good Thing About Flying This Weekend, and the Rules to Know About It
- Move Over, Venice, Rome, and Milan. Naples Is Italy's Most Vibrant City
- Splurge-Worthy Gift Ideas for Those Who Like to Travel in Style
- 5 Ways Los Angeles Will Surprise You During the Holidays
- What You Should Really Do in New York Over Christmas
- How to Stay Fresh on a Red-Eye or Long-Haul Flight
- The Right Way to Shop in Los Angeles
- Stuck in the Airport? Share Your Thanksgiving #TravelFails
- Last-Minute Travel Advice Before You Head Out for the Holiday Weekend
- Stuck at the Airport? These Pretty Caribbean Beach Villas Will Lift Your Mood
- British Airways' Digital Billboards in London Are Really Cool
- The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Through the Years
- Weird Turkey Alternatives: Thanksgiving Tacos, Turducken Croissants, and More
- How the Turkey's Travels Influenced its Many Names
- Black Friday Hotel Deals
- Holiday Gifts: Travel-Themed Ornaments from Pinterest and Etsy
- This Is Why You Should Visit Botanical Gardens in the Winter
- Thirsty For a Cocktail? Here Are Five of L.A.'s Best
- The Best Tech Gadgets to Buy for Travelers: Holiday Gift Guide 2013
- Stylish Gift Ideas from Our Favorite Bloggers: Holiday Gift Guide 2013
- Hotel Apps That Go Beyond the Basics
- 42 Places You'd Rather Be Right Now
- Essential Travel Gifts for Globetrotters: Holiday Gift Guide 2013
- Artisan Gifts Handmade in the U.S.A.: Holiday Gift Guide 2013
- Beachfront Hotels with Beautiful Scenery
- Chicago for the Holidays: The Untouristy Vacation Guide
- Gorgeous Gold Bracelets That'll Class Up Your Travel Wardrobe
- Update: JetBlue Not Exactly the First Airline to Let You Use PEDs During Takeoff
- The 50 Most Influential Films About Travel
- There's a Right Way to Do London for the Holidays. And This Is It.
- Over-the-Top Holiday Hotel Packages
- Cyber Monday Hotel Deals
- Need an Island Escape? Here's 11 of Them
- The 25 Best Safari Guides
- The Perfect New Year's Eve in Paris
- New Zealand Designer Turns Travel Photographs into Fashion Accessories
- Christmas Vacation Idea: Budapest's Beautiful Christmas Markets
- Is It Safe to Visit North Korea? Intrepid Travelers Don't Seem to Care!
- Is This New York's Most Underrated Museum?
- TB Scare on US Airways Flight: Can You Really Catch Tuberculosis on a Plane?
- Stylish Ski Gear: The Stuff You Need Once You Get Off the Mountain
- How to Pick a Safari Guide
- The Drink: An Iconic Cocktail at Canon in Seattle
- The Perfect New Year’s Eve in Chicago
- Stop Buying Fruitcakes. These Culinary Experts Have the Best Foodie Gift Ideas
- The Most Extravagant Christmas Light Displays
- Faves and Raves from Travelers We Trust: Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater's Robert Battle
- This is the Best Christmas Tree Ever: It's Made From 8,000 Macarons
- Philadelphia's Side Project Jerky: Taste of a Place
- Gift Ideas for Travelers: The Best Under $50
- The Only Way to Ski Telluride, According to an Olympic Skier
- The Perfect New Year’s Eve in L.A.
- The Right Way to Shop in London
- Why You Need to See the Stunning Gardens of Suzhou, China
- Looking to Get Drunk for Free? Fly Delta
- Beyoncé and Brooklyn's Best Food Under One Roof? Fuhgeddaboudit
- What Does a Tree Look Like When Famous Fashion Designers Trim It?
- Photos of Pantone's Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid, in Real Life
- A Food Lover's Guide to Holiday Getaways
- Mandela Made South Africa a Welcoming and Worthwhile Tourism Destination
- 10 Stylish Headphones Perfect for Travelers
- Europe's Best Gifts Might Be in Porto (Hint: Not the Port)
- The Only Time You'll Ever See a Swarovski Crystal Forest on Miami Beach
- It's Friday. We Know You Want to Be Sipping a Cocktail at This Paris Bar
- This Napa Valley Hotel's Chicken Coop Is Nicer Than Many Hotel Rooms
- NYC's Flatiron Building Becomes a Monument to Math
- Rooftop Hotel Bars with Incredible Views
- Iconic Tourist Attractions: Now and Then
- This Is a Thing? Lobster Trap Christmas Trees Are Serious Business in New England
- Designer Hotel Bikes that Will Make Your Next Stay a Lot More Stylish
- Bathroom Signs From Around the World
- Best Hotel Room Fireplaces for Getting It On (Bearskin Rug Not Included)
About Tangerine Travel
Tangerine Travel, Ltd. is a much awarded, 25-year, full-service travel agency. We are the largest privately owned travel agency based in the Pacific Northwest, encompassing every kind of travel, from corporate to vacation, from group to elite. Our goal is top-of-the-line, world-class service, day or night, giving you the finest travel experience and the best value. From the moment you step through our doors you will experience a refreshing difference not found in other travel agencies.
Meet The Family
Angie Lepley - President
Angie has built an impressive agency over the past quarter-century – so impressive that Tangerine Travel has been named to two local best-workplace lists. She's created perks for employees that inspire them to both work hard and play hard. Read on to find out how Lepley creates a fun, relaxing atmosphere to encourage her staff to be successful – and how she created a corporate culture that bucked expectations.
You grew Tangerine Travel from just you to – 25 years later – 68 employees... Read More
Michelle Wolfe - Personal Travel Consultant
My first tastes of travel were to California’s Disneyland and Florida’s Disney World. The magic of those vacations lit the fire for more and I’ve been a full-fledged traveler ever since. This passion led me to my career as a Travel Advisor.
An expert in cruises, I have sailed many oceans with ports of call in Mexico, the Caribbean and the beautiful Hawaiian Islands on Norwegian’s Pride of America. From the floating luxury of the ship, I was able to sample each island. I love cruising... Read More
News & Newsworthy
Book your travel online with Concur, Tangerine Travel's new online booking tool!
Tangerine Travel is...
Tangerine’s corporate consultants have an average of thirteen years experience in the travel industry and have the knowledge and expertise to handle every type of corporate travel need. Many of our corporate...
Helping and serving - doing our part to...