Group travel can be a daunting proposition. Where do you begin? You have a budget, a destination, and a crowd depending on you to get
them there logically and affordably...
On The Vine
We are proud that Tangerine Travel is one of the first agencies in Washington State, to be accredited to sell travel to space.
We want to make your corporate travels as seamless as possible. By letting us know your preferences and membership numbers, we
can do our job more efficiently and effectively.
Step into Luxury
A personal travel service where every expectation is understood and your utmost luxury is anticipated.
About Tangerine Travel
Tangerine Travel, Ltd. is a much awarded, 27-year, full-service travel agency. We are the largest travel agency based in the Pacific
Northwest, encompassing every kind of travel...
About Tangerine Travel
- Stone Brewing to Open a Craft Beer Hotel in San Diego
- The Luxury Hotels That Were Home to Famous Spies
- The 2016 Friendliest and Unfriendliest Cities in the World
- How to See 48 U.S. States in 5 Days
- Indonesia Is Considering a National Alcohol Ban
- Burkinis Banned in Cannes, Across French Riviera
- FAA Lifts Nine-Year Ban on Indonesian Airlines
- British Airways Replaces Meals With 'Fun-Size' Candy Bars
- Flight Deal: Vienna for Under $500 Round-Trip
- 4 Ways People Steal Your Passport
- LATAM Is Now Offering Flights to Chilean Patagonia
- At JFK, JetBlue Unveils Self-Service Lobby in T5
- Editor's Letter: The Importance of Dolce Far Niente
- What Americans Are Really Doing With Their Vacation Days
- 10 Best Airfare Deals for Labor Day Weekend
- Woman Gives Birth on Cebu Pacific Air, Baby Gets Free Flights for Life
- Delta Goes Big With New All-Suite Business Class
- AirHelp: The Best New Way to Get Paid for Flight Delays and Cancellations
- Olympic Athlete's Mom Gets Her Suitcase Blown Up By Rio Police
- Flight Deal: Visit Tahiti, Australia, and New Zealand for the Price of One
- Flight Deal: New York to London for $299 This Winter
- The 12 Best Places to See Wildlife Up Close
- Why You Should Check the Arrivals Board Before Your Flight
- The History of the Breton Shirt, from Sailors to Chanel
- JFK's Terminal 8 and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week
- Sydney Opera House to Get $202 Million Makeover
- Americans Still Won't Take a Vacation
- Photos of Rio Olympics: A Winning View from the Stands
- 17 Trips to Take Before Your Kids Are All Grown Up
- Make the Most of Your Airport Layover with Free City Tours
- Airlander 10, the World's Largest Aircraft, Takes First Flight
- Uber Will Release Self-Driving Cars in Pittsburgh This Month
- For $33, The 'Insidr' Smartphone Unlocks Paris
- In Germany, You May Be Fined If You Don't Finish Your Meal
- How Children Are Changing River Cruising
- The Longest (and Shortest) Flights in the World
- Venice Locals to Tourists: 'Go Away!'
- How Andy Steves Is Redefining His Dad's Travel Guides for a New Generation
- Zika Has Spread to Miami Beach, Says Florida Governor
- JFK Scare Exposes Flaws in Airport Security
- Barcelona to Spend $36M on New Bike Lanes
- The 10 Most Livable Cities in the World
- Flight Deal: Two Tickets to Milan on Emirates for $899
- A Sneak Peek Inside Miami's New Nobu Hotel
- Finding the Perfect Cruise (Even If You Hate Cruises): Travelogue Podcast
- Tel Aviv’s W Hotel Brings New Life to a Classic Neighborhood
- At Lake Como's Sereno Hotel, Design Is Everything
- The Second Life of the Watergate, D.C.'s Most Notorious Hotel
- Ritz Paris: How the Grand Hotel Is Reinventing Itself
- You Can Take a Ship from Iceland to the Arctic Circle
- New York City Cab Drivers No Longer Have to Speak English
- The Best Time to Book a Cruise
- Meet the Pope (and Play Ping Pong in the Vatican) for $25,000
- The British Are Coming—to the Deep South
- The Italian Wine Regions You Should Visit Next
- You Can Control the Lights on One World Trade Center
- The 8 Most Beautiful National Park Beaches in the U.S.
- 8 Ways You Can Vacation With a Professional Athlete
- Why Your Next Safari Should Be in Zimbabwe
- Wow Air Offers Free Flights to Iceland
About Tangerine Travel
Someone at work recommended Tangerine Travel for scheduling flights and booking hotels for corporate travel. I am beyond pleased with the results and incredibly impressed with the services this company provided - timely, responsive, efficient, acommodating, and pleasant. It saved me a lot of time and I would highly recommend working with them for any business or personal needs.
This is our second time using Tangerine Travel. Our First experience we booked our Mexican Vacation with Susan and she was wonderful....We are also working with her to book our honeymoon to Europe! Our current experience working with Christina at Tangerine Travel has been amazing! She is helping us with our Destination Wedding in Seattle. We need two hotel blocks at the Inn and the Market and the Seattle Marriott Waterfront and she exceeded our expectations in organizing this! We will continue to use Tangerine travel in the future! If you want exceptional service and a great experience that is stress free I would suggest getting in touch with the crew at Tangerine Travel!
Betsy at Tangerine Travel was just wonderful with helping us plan a trip to Belize! We changed our plans MANY times - who, what, where and how - and she patiently found us great options each time. For the last several trips I've taken with family and friends, I've been the planner. I've always thought that I can do everything via the Internet, but it is amazing what additional options Betsy could find for us with flights, hotels and tour guides. She saved our trip that I was trying to do myself for Christmas with less than 3 months to go. I couldn't have done it without her help!
Our association with Betsy Lane and Tangerine Travel dates back some years and she/they have seen our little group of friends through the planning and travel of a number of wonderful trips (Spain, Paris and Prague). This year's jaunt to Chamonix, Lyon, and Paris, organized as it was in just a few weeks,and from which we returned last week,could not have been more successful. During the planning, a number of complications arose, and Betsy actually planned two trips for us, since we were undecided between the Italian lake region and France. [...] The hotels were also perfect in location and style. Once again, Betsy and Tangerine came through for us, and we look forward to more happy travels.