Group travel can be a daunting proposition. Where do you begin? You have a budget, a destination, and a crowd depending on you to get
them there logically and affordably...
On The Vine
We are proud that Tangerine Travel is one of the first agencies in Washington State, to be accredited to sell travel to space.
We want to make your corporate travels as seamless as possible. By letting us know your preferences and membership numbers, we
can do our job more efficiently and effectively.
Step into Luxury
A personal travel service where every expectation is understood and your utmost luxury is anticipated.
About Tangerine Travel
Tangerine Travel, Ltd. is a much awarded, 27-year, full-service travel agency. We are the largest travel agency based in the Pacific
Northwest, encompassing every kind of travel...
About Tangerine Travel
- The Ultimate Texas Road Trip
- African Passport Launches at AU Summit in Rwanda
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Scotland for $189 on Wow Air
- Hotel Arbez Lets You Sleep in Two Countries at Once
- The Best Things to Do in Cleveland, Ohio During the RNC
- Is It Safe to Travel to France Right Now?
- FAA Lifts Ban on Flights Between Turkey and the U.S.
- New York's Museum of Ice Cream Lets You Swim in a Pool of Sprinkles
- Standard Hotels Lets Guests Choose Their Check-In, Out Times
- Editor's Letter: Where We Spend Our Precious Summer Vacation Days
- Study: Millennials Are Divided Over Travel to 'Zika Countries'
- Bandits, Explosion on Peru Amazon River Cruises
- The Best Beaches in Rio de Janeiro
- UNESCO's Newest World Heritage Sites, in Photos
- Flight Deal: Nonstop to Paris for $432 Round-Trip
- 5 Ways the New FAA Bill Will Make Air Travel Easier
- Man Hides 10 Baby Snakes in Pants, Tries to Board Plane
- The 10 Most Beautiful Private Island Resorts
- Portland Launches Biketown, City's First-Ever Bike Share Program
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Hong Kong for $348 Round-Trip
- How NBC's Olympics Host Ryan Seacrest Is Preparing for Rio
- Two Air Transat Pilots Arrested For Being Drunk Before Takeoff
- Ireland's Inishturk Island Welcomes Americans Fleeing Donald Trump
- Which Greek Island Is Best for You
- This Summer's Bucket List: 18 Fun Things to Do Across the U.S.
- The 10 Best Travel Apps for Every Step of the Journey
- Where to Eat and Drink in New Orleans: French Quarter to the Bywater
- South African Airways Completes Flight Using Fuel From Tobacco
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Australia for $750 Round-Trip
- 9 Travel Tips for the Rio Olympics
- Modobag, 'World's First Rideable, Motorized Luggage,' Is Now Here
- T-Mobile Users Get Free High-Speed Data at the Rio Olympics
- The NASA Space Treatment That Will Cure Your Seasickness
- Zika in Miami? Virus May Have Been Locally Spread
- Osteria Francescana: A Meal at the World's Best Restaurant
- Nike's Latest Collection Will Make Packing Easier Than Ever
- Air Canada Will Let You Crowdfund Your Plane Ticket
- What to Do in Rio de Janeiro Off the Beach
- La Compagnie Offers Year of Unlimited Business Class for $35K
- Turin Mayor Wants Whole City to Go Vegetarian
- 11 Strangest Tourist Attractions in the World
- Passport Index Tells You Every Country You Can Visit Without a Visa
- Where to Book Last-Minute Summer Travel: Travelogue Podcast
- What It's Really Like to Voyage to the North Pole
- Munich Shooting Kills at Least 8; Manhunt Shuts Down City
- MH370 Mystery Deepens as Authorities Call Off Search
- The Trans-Siberian Railway Turns 100
- Our Favorite Traveling Dogs of Instagram
- On Australia's Macquarie Island, You Can Take Selfies Along Earth's Mantle
- The 5 Best New Hotel Bars in New Orleans
- The East Coast Greenway Will Be a 3,000-Mile Bike Trail From Maine to Florida
- The Purpose Hotel: Inside the Kickstarter Hotel of the Future
- Portugal's Madeira Airport Renamed for Cristiano Ronaldo
- The 10 Best Last-Minute Summer Getaways
- Flying on a Private Jet Is Easier (and Cheaper) Than Ever
- The Best Way to See Norway's Fjords
- The Best Cruise for Every Type of Traveler
- The World's Most Exotic Cruises
- Flight Deal: NYC to Paris for $350 Round-Trip
- U.S. Olympian Tony Azevedo's Guide to Rio de Janeiro
- STEP: Why the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program Matters
- Cowarobot: First-Ever Robotic Suitcase Follows Your Every Move
- Solar Impulse 2 Completes Round-the-World Trip, Makes History
- 13 Reasons You Should Take a Cruise This Year
- Editors' Secrets: The Places We Don't Want People to Know About
- Australian Wins Micronesian Island Resort in a $49 Raffle
- How to Walk in Jackie O.’s Shoes (Literally)
- Why Southeast Asia's Mekong Delta Should Be Your Next Cruise Destination
- Lufthansa Is Selling Airplane Tickets on Airbnb
- Will JetBlue Offer Flights to Europe?
- Johnny Cash’s Tennessee Farm Has Reopened as the Storytellers Museum
- The Best Beaches in France
- Fly JetBlue to Cuba for $99
- Virgin America's New App Lets You Book a Flight in 60 Seconds
- SFO Museum Exhibits Vintage Flight Attendant Uniforms
- Things to Do on Roseland Peninsula, England's Best Beach
- Abandoned Greek Airport May Become Country's Largest Coastal Resort
- Summer Reads 2016: 8 Books to Read on Your Next Trip
- Four Seasons Restaurant Auction: $12,500 for Ashtrays
- Travel Deal: Business Class to London With a Hotel for Half Off
- Why You Should Always Have Three Hours Between Flights
- How to Order a Drink in Brazil
- With Harbourspot, Book a Night on an Ultra-Luxe Yacht
- A Guide to Italy's Greatest Lakes
- Zika in Florida: Officials Confirm Local Transmission Is 'Likely'
- Flight Deal: NYC to Milan for $440 Round-Trip
- Flight Attendants Share Their Beauty Secrets at 30,000 Feet
- China Cracking Down on Great Wall Brick Thieves
- Giant Flower Carpet to Take Over Brussels’ Main Square
About Tangerine Travel
Someone at work recommended Tangerine Travel for scheduling flights and booking hotels for corporate travel. I am beyond pleased with the results and incredibly impressed with the services this company provided - timely, responsive, efficient, acommodating, and pleasant. It saved me a lot of time and I would highly recommend working with them for any business or personal needs.
This is our second time using Tangerine Travel. Our First experience we booked our Mexican Vacation with Susan and she was wonderful....We are also working with her to book our honeymoon to Europe! Our current experience working with Christina at Tangerine Travel has been amazing! She is helping us with our Destination Wedding in Seattle. We need two hotel blocks at the Inn and the Market and the Seattle Marriott Waterfront and she exceeded our expectations in organizing this! We will continue to use Tangerine travel in the future! If you want exceptional service and a great experience that is stress free I would suggest getting in touch with the crew at Tangerine Travel!
Betsy at Tangerine Travel was just wonderful with helping us plan a trip to Belize! We changed our plans MANY times - who, what, where and how - and she patiently found us great options each time. For the last several trips I've taken with family and friends, I've been the planner. I've always thought that I can do everything via the Internet, but it is amazing what additional options Betsy could find for us with flights, hotels and tour guides. She saved our trip that I was trying to do myself for Christmas with less than 3 months to go. I couldn't have done it without her help!
Our association with Betsy Lane and Tangerine Travel dates back some years and she/they have seen our little group of friends through the planning and travel of a number of wonderful trips (Spain, Paris and Prague). This year's jaunt to Chamonix, Lyon, and Paris, organized as it was in just a few weeks,and from which we returned last week,could not have been more successful. During the planning, a number of complications arose, and Betsy actually planned two trips for us, since we were undecided between the Italian lake region and France. [...] The hotels were also perfect in location and style. Once again, Betsy and Tangerine came through for us, and we look forward to more happy travels.