Group travel can be a daunting proposition. Where do you begin? You have a budget, a destination, and a crowd depending on you to get
them there logically and affordably...
On The Vine
We are proud that Tangerine Travel is one of the first agencies in Washington State, to be accredited to sell travel to space.
We want to make your corporate travels as seamless as possible. By letting us know your preferences and membership numbers, we
can do our job more efficiently and effectively.
Step into Luxury
A personal travel service where every expectation is understood and your utmost luxury is anticipated.
About Tangerine Travel
Tangerine Travel, Ltd. is a much awarded, 27-year, full-service travel agency. We are the largest travel agency based in the Pacific
Northwest, encompassing every kind of travel...
About Tangerine Travel
- The Top Trending New Year's Eve Destinations of 2016
- 12 Restaurants Receive Stars in Michelin's First-Ever D.C. Guide
- Italy Opens Free, 24-Hour Wine Fountain
- The Best Museum in Pittsburgh Is...a Bike Shop?
- Why Miami's Hotel Restaurants Are Worth Traveling For
- The United Island Hopper: Seven Islands, 20 Hours, One Plane
- The 8 Most Haunted Cities in the U.S.
- Flight Deal: Fly to Havana for $59 on Southwest
- United Airlines Computer Glitch Grounds Flights Worldwide
- Australia's Great Barrier Reef Is Not Dead...Yet
- Obama Lifts Restrictions on Cuban Cigars, Rum
- King of Thailand Dies, Country in Mourning: What Tourists Should Know
- The Scariest Places in the World
- This Is How Much Water You Should Drink On a Plane
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Japan for $500 (During Cherry Blossom Season!)
- See Lin-Manuel Miranda, Juanes In Concert on the U.S.-Mexico Border
- Should You Ever Boycott Travel? Travelogue Podcast
- The 10 Best Celebrity-Owned Resorts
- Women Can Grill, Too: Lessons from Belcampo Farm's Meat Camp
- Warley, World's Smallest Museum, Opens in a Yorkshire Phone Booth
- Passport Island: Mosques, McDonald's, and Bahrain's Only Land Border
- Spend Halloween Night at Dracula's Bran Castle in Transylvania
- Major Impressionist Art Collection Coming to Paris's Fondation Louis Vuitton
- What It's Like to Hike the Peruvian Andes
- The Best NASA Images of Earth From Space
- Why You Should Hire 'Points Hackers' to Book Your Next Flight
- The Best Big Cities in the U.S.
- The Best Cities in the World
- The Best Small Cities in the U.S.
- How Do the Readers' Choice Awards Work?
- The 50 Best Resorts in the World
- The Best Cruise Lines in the World
- The 10 Best Hotels in Las Vegas
- The 30 Best Resorts in Hawaii
- The Best Airlines in the U.S.
- World's Best Cruise Lines (Full List): Readers' Choice Awards 2016
- The 10 Best Hotels in the U.S.
- The Best Islands in the World
- The Best Islands in the U.S.
- The 10 Best Hotels in Europe
- The 10 Best Resorts in the U.S.
- The 10 Best Hotels in Charleston, S.C.
- The Best Airlines in the World
- The 50 Best Hotels in the World
- The 40 Best Hotels in New York City: Readers' Choice Awards 2016
- Editor's Letter: How Hotels Help Us Feel at Home in the World
- Flight Deal: 30 Percent Off All JetBlue Flights
- OpenTable Just Made It Easier to Make Global Restaurant Reservations
- Google Flights Now Tells You the Best Time to Buy an Airline Ticket
- Zion National Park May Start Limiting Tourists
- U.S. D.O.T. Bans Samsung Galaxy Note 7 From All U.S. Flights
- Why We Love Paris
- Hotel Deal: Book a Night During NYC Hotel Week for $100
- Flight Deal: Virgin America Fares From $39
- Flight Deal: Round-Trip to Paris From $330
- Iceland Will Have More American Tourists Than Actual Residents by 2017
- Italy's 'Barter Week' Lets You Trade Skills for a B&B Stay
- New Routes to Haneda Airport Mean Easier Travel to Tokyo
- NYC's Plaza Hotel Now Offers Etiquette Lessons (Pinky Up!)
- Why Brands Like West Elm and Restoration Hardware Are Opening Hotels
- The Best Airbnb Castle Rentals
- How New Beontra Software Will Make JFK Airport Way Less Stressful
- How Naples's E. Marinella Became the Tailor of U.S. Presidents
- Why Naples's Museo di Capodimonte Is the Most Underrated Museum in Italy
- JetBlue Announces $54 Flights to Havana, Its 100th Destination
- Where to Ski in October and November
- DOT Says Airlines Will Need to Refund You for Delayed Bags
- Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo Wants to Make Shopping Easier on Sundays
- Surf Air Expands All-You-Can-Fly Private Jet Service to Europe
- Britain's 'Smallest Pub' Will Give You Free Beer
- Flight Deal: U.S. to London (Plus Iceland) From $149
- What People Get Wrong About Tokyo
- The Best City to Experience Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture Is…Buffalo?
- 'Hello America': Photos of a Couple's Cross-Country Road-Trip
- World Wine Output Dips Near 20-Year Low
- The 25 Best Things to Do in Charleston, S.C.
- The Healthiest Cities in the U.S.
- The Best Castle Hotels in Ireland
- Introducing Napflix, The Online TV Channel That Encourages Siestas
- You Can Rent a Hobbit-Hole in Washington on Airbnb
- Flight Deal: Ski Season in Switzerland From $403 Round-Trip
- Follow the Map of NYC on Your New Bottega Veneta Bag
- How We Pick the Best Cities in the World: Travelogue Podcast
- The World's Longest Pub Crawl Stops at Every Pub in the U.K.
- HBO's 'Westworld' Filming Locations You Can Visit
- The Vatican Opens Pope Francis's Summer Home to the Public
- Do New Yorkers Still Wear Black?
About Tangerine Travel
Someone at work recommended Tangerine Travel for scheduling flights and booking hotels for corporate travel. I am beyond pleased with the results and incredibly impressed with the services this company provided - timely, responsive, efficient, acommodating, and pleasant. It saved me a lot of time and I would highly recommend working with them for any business or personal needs.
This is our second time using Tangerine Travel. Our First experience we booked our Mexican Vacation with Susan and she was wonderful....We are also working with her to book our honeymoon to Europe! Our current experience working with Christina at Tangerine Travel has been amazing! She is helping us with our Destination Wedding in Seattle. We need two hotel blocks at the Inn and the Market and the Seattle Marriott Waterfront and she exceeded our expectations in organizing this! We will continue to use Tangerine travel in the future! If you want exceptional service and a great experience that is stress free I would suggest getting in touch with the crew at Tangerine Travel!
Betsy at Tangerine Travel was just wonderful with helping us plan a trip to Belize! We changed our plans MANY times - who, what, where and how - and she patiently found us great options each time. For the last several trips I've taken with family and friends, I've been the planner. I've always thought that I can do everything via the Internet, but it is amazing what additional options Betsy could find for us with flights, hotels and tour guides. She saved our trip that I was trying to do myself for Christmas with less than 3 months to go. I couldn't have done it without her help!
Our association with Betsy Lane and Tangerine Travel dates back some years and she/they have seen our little group of friends through the planning and travel of a number of wonderful trips (Spain, Paris and Prague). This year's jaunt to Chamonix, Lyon, and Paris, organized as it was in just a few weeks,and from which we returned last week,could not have been more successful. During the planning, a number of complications arose, and Betsy actually planned two trips for us, since we were undecided between the Italian lake region and France. [...] The hotels were also perfect in location and style. Once again, Betsy and Tangerine came through for us, and we look forward to more happy travels.