Quark Announces Highly Anticipated Arctic 2020 Season with Early Booking Bonus
Exploring the Arctic can be a transformational travel experience; doing so with the Leader in Polar Adventures offers you the opportunity to experience the best of it—from Iceland, Greenland, and Spitsbergen to the Canadian High Arctic and Russia. Quark Expeditions’ Arctic 2020 season will inspire you to finally check one or more of these unique destinations off your bucket list.
Enjoy these exclusive savings when you book by June 15, 2019:
- 10% savings on select expeditions
- Plus, a Free Transfer Package valued up to $1,995 USD
- And, an additional 10% savings for reservations paid in full
- Combine two or more consecutive voyages and enjoy an additional 5% savings
- Returning Quark Expeditions passengers enjoy an additional 5% discount on all future bookings
- Valid for Travel 30 Apr 2020 - 02 Oct 2020
Holland America Line – Early Booking Bonus
For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. If you are looking for some of the most spacious and comfortable ships at sea, award-winning service, five star dining, extensive activities and enrichment programs and compelling worldwide itineraries, you've come to the right place. We are committed to our mission: through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time.
Book select 2020-2021 cruises now and receive our best offer of the season, valued at up to US$1200, including:
- Signature Beverage Package
- Dinner in the Pinnacle Grill
- Free or reduced fares for kids (taxes, fees, and port expenses are additional)
- 50% reduced deposit
- BONUS: book a suite and receive the above PLUS US$200 onboard spending money
Festive Season Exclusive Offer - Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya
Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya will immerse guests in a hidden paradise, where style meets nature. Situated on 25 square acres of breathtaking oceanfront, preserved mangrove and lagoon surroundings, Andaz Mayakoba invites travelers to indulge in one of its 214 guestrooms, including 41 luxury suites. The resort’s breathtaking design reflects Mayan culture in a mystical environment. Four unique restaurants and bars with pool, lagoon or ocean views will offer a distinguished culinary experience. Amenities include a spectacular 18-hole golf course designed by Greg Norman, outdoor pools, a full spa, a fitness center and a kids’ club.
Celebrate this festive season at Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya!
- Book a Lagoon View and receive an extra $150USD property credit, plus daily breakfast for all guests staying in the suite.
- Book a Beach Area suite and receive an extra $200USD property credit, plus daily breakfast for all guests staying in the suite.
- Valid for Travel 20 Dec 2019 - 03 Jan 2020
These amenities will be confirmed at the time of booking. A minimum length of stay may apply to this offer and it may be combined with any other Virtuoso offer at Andaz Mayakoba.
Luxury for Less Azura Benguerra Island
Azura Benguerra Island is an unspoiled island within a pristine Marine National Park. With 20 spacious “beach-chic” designer villas, each with its own private pool stretching out to the Indian Ocean, and located a few steps from the pristine white-sand beach, Azura Benguerra offers an enchanting seaside escape. Spend your days fishing, watching whales and dolphins, and visiting protected reefs. You can also relax on the beach and indulge in African spa treatments while a Mozambican host looks after your every need. The island’s local people make for fascinating cultural encounters, and the starry night sky is magnificent to behold.
- Stay 2 for the price of 1 on stays of 7 nights or more
- Valid for Travel 25 Nov 2019 - 15 Dec 2019
- Benguerra Island, Mozambique
*This itinerary can only be booked in conjunction with an African Travel safari vacation.
42ND INTERNATIONAL TENNIS TOURNAMENT 2019 AT CASA de CAMPO
Located on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic, Casa de Campo offers exclusivity and the promise of pure personalization. Enter a world where the adventures include 63 holes of Pete Dye-designed golf — including Teeth of the Dog — an elite polo/equestrian club, a full-service marina, 13 Har-Tru tennis courts and sport shooting/hunting on a private 7,000-acre resort. Enjoy gorgeous rooms and villas and amenities such as dazzling pools, award-winning restaurants, a well-appointed spa, exclusive Minitas Beach and rich native history and culture, including Altos de Chavon Artist's Village.
SUPERIOR ROOM - Single $648 | Double $498 | Triple $474
ELITE ROOM - Single $798 | Double $573 | Triple $528
- Selected accommodation with a golf cart per room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at selected restaurants during the event
- Unlimited drinks by the glass in selected bars and restaurants during the event
- Use of the Fitness Center and wireless Internet connection
- Unlimited use of tennis courts
- Tournament registration fee
The Langham, London
For afternoon tea etiquette, turn to The Langham, London. It was here, in the Palm Court, where the tasty tradition was born during the Victorian age. This European icon looks younger than ever, thanks to a major recent refurbishment. A number of new plum suites were added to the 380 accommodations, and purple leather settees add some pop to Artesian, consistently ranked among the world’s best bars. Father-and-son team Albert and Michel Roux Jr. join forces to deliver a seamless dining experience in Roux at The Landau and throughout the hotel, while The Wigmore provides a hip twist to the classic British pub.
Take a trip to London between 1 September and 30 November 2019 and you can enjoy an extra night of indulgence for free at The Langham, London. Our West End location is perfect for shopping and seeing the sights, before enjoying the warm hospitality of a traditional pub, like The Wigmore, The Langham’s modern British tavern or the delicious dishes of our Roux at The Landau, with its stylish interior. Stretch your legs in London’s fabulous parks or enjoy our world-class museums. Whenever you visit, The Langham, London is your perfect luxury home from home after a day of culture and entertainment in Britain’s buzzing capital.
This offer is valid for travel through 30th November 2019.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises – Limited Time Alaska Savings
AN UNRIVALED EXPERIENCE™ The Regent Experience has long been absolute in its inclusiveness, seeking to provide you, our traveler and guest, with the most enriching and luxurious journey on the seven seas. From the first words spoken with our seasoned experts when booking your cruise to a bittersweet farewell when returning home at the end of your voyage, fulfilling your every want and need is our sincerest pleasure.
- For a limited time, book your all-inclusive 2019 Alaska cruise and SAVE up to an additional $1,500 per suite on select voyages!
- Witness the iconic wildlife, experience the frontier culture and use your Shipboard Credit to pre-book a Regent Choice shore excursion like a helicopter ride over glistening glaciers. Indulge in the sophisticated comfort of the intimate, 350-suite, all-balcony Seven Seas Mariner® where every luxury is included.
- With FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions, roundtrip air, gourmet dining, fine wines and spirits, Kids Sail special pricing and so much more included, there is no better way to experience Alaska than with Regent Seven Seas Cruises®.
American Queen Steamboat Company
American Queen Steamboat Company sets the standard for cruising on American rivers. Experience the romance of the past in modern comfort on the Mississippi, Ohio, Cumberland, and Tennessee Rivers onboard our authentic paddle wheelers: the iconic and opulent flagship American Queen®, the boutique paddle wheeler, the American Duchess.™ our newest vessel arriving 2020, the American Countess. Or you may prefer to explore the great Pacific Northwest on the Columbia and Snake Rivers onboard the elegant American Empress®. Our sister brand, Victory Cruise Lines operates the M/V Victory I and II on the Great Lakes and Canadian Maritimes.
- Receive a 2-cabin-category upgrade on the following American Queen2019 voyage: 6/23
- Valid on American QueenCabin categories E, D, C and B.
- Valid for Travel 23 Jun 2019 - 21 Jul 2019
At Silversea we believe that nothing can rival the wonder of our world. Our mission is to unlock the most amazing experiences and destinations, and deliver them to you in superlative comfort and luxury. We do that while offering guests large-ship amenities aboard our intimate ships – all designed for an atmosphere of conviviality and casual elegance. Silversea's itineraries encompass all seven continents and over 900 destinations worldwide – from cruises to the Mediterranean and Caribbean, to hundreds of fascinating and remote destinations aboard our expedition ships.
- Alaska Summer 2019 Air Promotion - Free Economy Class Air Roundtrip on Select Voyages
- Valid for Travel 27 May 2019 - 05 Sep 2019
This is the year to explore new frontiers and make your own living history, and you can experience it all while delighting in Free Economy Class Air Roundtrip.
Venture back in time while exploring the illustrious history and natural wonders of North America. Spend summer on an Alaska voyage that takes you from the urban sophistication of Vancouver to the small railroad town of Seward, the perfect launching point for excursions into Kenai Fjords National Park. Along the way, experience Juneau’s pioneering prowess and the rugged beauty of Skagway’s gold-rush country. A season of adventure is upon us, and now is the time to start planning an incredible voyage with Silversea.
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa – Bottle Rock Festival
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is one of the few hotels in the United States to feature natural hot-springs mineral waters flowing directly beneath it, filling its pools and spa. (The Bathing Ritual is a must, as are the signature Kur treatments.) Many of the guestrooms offer fireplaces and balconies or patios. Play the 18-hole championship golf course, available to hotel guests and members only; join a water yoga class or daily guided morning hike; or follow one of the concierge-designed tours of Sonoma. Enjoy complimentary wine tasting in the living room–style lobby before your dinner at Michelin-rated Santé restaurant.
- Accommodation in a beautifully appointed guestroom (3 night stay required)
- Daily transportation to and from Bottle Rock Festival for 2 people (additional charges apply for more than 2 people)
- Light breakfast provided on transportation to festival
- Recovery beverages & snacks provided on the way back to the hotel
- Package includes Virtuoso amenities!
- ***Please note: this package does NOT include tickets to the Bottle Rock Festival***
- This package is available for stays from Thursday, May 23, 2019 to Sunday, May 26, 2019
Carmel Valley Ranch
When you visit Carmel Valley Ranch, plan to play — a lot — be it twirling on a tree swing, or swinging away on the Pete Dye–designed golf course (where you’ll likely encounter deer and a wild turkey or two). Spanning 500 acres of vineyards, lavender fields, scenic foothills and old-growth oaks, this sleek, 181-suite resort is all about pleasurable diversions. Hike the trails (they extend hundreds of miles), and practice your warrior pose on the hilltop yoga platform. Spend a day at the spa or in the hands-on Adventure Kitchen. Of course, there are plenty of activities for children, and for your four-legged friends as well.
- MAY 2, 2019 – OCTOBER 31, 2019
- BOOK 3 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS AND RECEIVE THE 4th NIGHT COMPLIMENTARY
*Package includes the following Virtuoso amenities:
- Upgrade at time of booking (subject to availability)
- Early arrival and late departure (subject to availability)
- Daily breakfast for two guests, up to $30 per person
- One-time $100 resort credit
Four Seasons Hotel Firenze
With at least two amenities that are very rare in Florence — an 11-acre private park and an on-site spa — Four Seasons Hotel Firenze is taking luxury living to new heights in this Renaissance capital. Original frescoes and reliefs grace the walls, while outside a centuries-old private park invites quiet exploration. The Uffizi and Duomo are just a short stroll away. Your room is in either the 16th-century Conventino, formerly a convent, or the 15th-century Palazzo della Gherardesca, once a palace; no two of the 116 bright guestrooms are alike. As for the spa, it boasts an outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool and myriad treatments.
- Round-trip transfers between Firenze Airport or Santa Maria Novella Railway Station and the Hotel
- Daily American breakfast for up to three guests
- Tickets to the Galileo Museum for up to three guests
- Offer valid for: May 1st 2019 - Sept 30th 2019
- Minimum stay: 3 nights