Group travel can be a daunting proposition. Where do you begin? You have a budget, a destination, and a crowd depending on you to get
them there logically and affordably...
On The Vine
We are proud that Tangerine Travel is one of the first agencies in Washington State, to be accredited to sell travel to space.
We want to make your corporate travels as seamless as possible. By letting us know your preferences and membership numbers, we
can do our job more efficiently and effectively.
Step into Luxury
A personal travel service where every expectation is understood and your utmost luxury is anticipated.
About Tangerine Travel
Tangerine Travel, Ltd. is a much awarded, 27-year, full-service travel agency. We are the largest travel agency based in the Pacific
Northwest, encompassing every kind of travel...
About Tangerine Travel
- Flight to Hawaii Diverted Over Rage About $12 Blanket
- Qatar Airways' Business Class 'QSuites' Offer Double Beds
- The Designer of the Four Seasons Jakarta Shares Her City Favorites
- Why I Travel: Nathalie Love
- Why Shanghai, China Is the Place to Be for Contemporary Art
- Royal Caribbean Set to Launch World’s Biggest Cruise Ship (Again)
- Flight Deal: U.S. to London from $400 Round-Trip
- TWA Terminal Hotel at New York's JFK Airport, by the Numbers
- The Best New Luxury Overnight Train Trips
- Be the First Person to Spend the Night in the London Eye
- The Iconic Austin Motel Reopens Just in Time for SXSW
- The Risky Thing We All Do on a Plane
- Get Paid $12,000 to Travel and Drink Beer
- Montana's Glacier National Park Has a Canine 'Bark Ranger'
- The Busiest Airport in the World Is (Still) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International
- This Travel Photography Workshop In Peru Is Study Abroad For Adults
- California Desert Sees Rare Wildflower 'Super Bloom'
- Photographing Peru's Last-Remaining Incas
- Where to Go in Japan: 3 Places to Visit in 2017
- Does the Travel Industry Actually 'Get' Millennials? Travelogue Podcast
- The 14 Best Family Summer Vacations to Take in 2017
- You Can Now Dine In a Gondola at Munich Airport
- The 'Secret Weapon' This Travel Blogger Packs for Every Trip
- Flight Deal: Winter Holidays in Europe from $400 Round-Trip
- Malaysia's Curious Claim to Fame: The World's Biggest Roundabout
- How Millennials Travel
- How Winter Storm Stella Will Affect Your Travel Plans
- What's Planned for NYC's Met Rooftop This Summer
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Are Expanding Kensington Palace
- Spend the Night at Dublin's Guinness Storehouse with Airbnb
- More European Airport Strikes Are On the Way
- Country of Georgia Welcomes Tourist With the Ultimate Airport Surprise
- The 11 Best Cities for Expats
- 7 Secret Island Getaways
- Canadian Girl Guides to Cancel U.S. Visits After Trump Travel Ban
- This Duffel Bag on Kickstarter Will Clean Itself—And Your Clothes
- Get Cheap Amtrak Tickets to Washington, D.C. for Cherry Blossom Season
- Why You Should Stay Awake After a Red-Eye Flight
- American Airlines to Bring Back Free Food on Some Routes
- This New Cruise Ship Suite Will Have a Better View Than the Captain Does
- Rome Is Raising the Price of Coffee
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Norway This Spring and Summer from $250 Round-Trip
- Are These The World's Best Airports?
- The Side of Phuket, Thailand You're Missing
- Collective Retreats' Luxury Tents Make You Rethink the Hotel Experience
- Explore 'RMS Titanic' Wreckage on This Tour
- 5 Tech Innovations That Will Change the Way We Fly
- The Most Instagrammable Breakfasts in Australia
- Spring Break in Mexico? Check the U.S. State Department Warning Before You Go
- These Photos of Japan's Wisteria Tunnel Are Straight Out Of a Fairy Tale
- Why Desert X Is the World's Newest Must-Visit Art Fair
- The Most Powerful Passport in the World
- The Best Travel Skincare Tips From Our Editors
- President Trump's Travel Ban Blocked by Hawaii and Maryland Judges
- Barack Obama Visits Marlon Brando's Private Polynesian Resort at Tetiaroa
- The Cheapest Day to Fly This Summer
- The Most Beautiful Caves in the World
- The Cost of Airline Tickets Might Go Up This Year
- 20 Best Restaurants in London
- 14 Best Bars in London
- Is JetBlue Getting Closer to Flying to Europe?
- What It Was Like to Fly on Donald Trump's Airline
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Barcelona for $149 on New Airline 'Level'
- Alitalia Joins Major Carriers in Going Budget
- Supersonic Flight Is Around the Corner...But Why Is It Taking So Long?
- How Women Are Changing the Travel Industry: Travelogue Podcast
- Exploring Ireland's Beautiful Islands
- How to See the Lava Flow in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- New Zealand's Whanganui River Is Now Legally a...Human Being?
- Marriott Hotels Offering Pop-Up Rooms at Coachella 2017
- Moresnet Sits at the 'Four Corners of Europe'—But No One Visits It
- The 10 Happiest Countries in the World
- The Brightline Express Train Will Take You From Miami to Orlando in 3 Hours
- This New Arlo Skye Carry-On Bag Is Sleek AF
- An Ode to the Best Ravioli I've Ever Eaten
- Rural Airports Take a Hit in President Trump's Budget Cuts
- Flight Deal: Boston to Vancouver (Non-Stop!) This Summer from $243
- London Restaurant Firedog Bans Avocado From Menu
- See Matisse Paintings Next to the Objects That Inspired Them
- U.S. to Ban Electronics From Flight Cabins on Several Middle Eastern and African Airlines
- Editor's Letter: In To Africa
- Photographer Omar Victor Diop Captures Dakar’s Emerging Creative Scene
- The Secret to Getting Through European Customs Quickly
- A 'Nap Cafe' Opens in Tokyo
- Flight Deal: JetBlue One-Way From $44 (and Only $80 to Bermuda and Charleston)
- Throw the First Pitch at a Red Sox Game, Thanks to Boston's Hotel Commonwealth
- Iceland's Blue Lagoon Is Getting Its First Luxury Hotel
- Tauck Tours Offering Vacations Inspired by BBC's 'Planet Earth II'
- Private Jet Designs of the Super Rich
- The Most Expensive Cities in the World
- Thirdhome Will Pay You $10K a Month to Stay in Luxury Homes Around the World
- London Attack: U.K. Parliament, Area Near Westminster on Lockdown
- Airbnb Invites Guests to Stay in a 17th-Century Wall in Germany
- What to Do in Rome: The Black Book
Personal Travel Blog
Do you see yourself kissing the Blarney Stone or gazing out over the Cliffs of Moher? How about staying overnight in an Irish castle? This is your chance to make those dreams a reality! Now through March 17th, 2017, our clients can explore Ireland with this Tangerine Travel exclusive. In addition to exciting tours through Ireland, airfare has been deeply discounted! Travel between May and December 2017 and enjoy free airfare from select gateways such as New York, Boston, Philadelphia and Atlanta or discounted airfare at $99 and $199 from locations such as Austin, Chicago, Orlando, Minneapolis, Denver, Seattle, San Diego and San Francisco.
Tour lengths range from 7 to 24 days and explore all of Ireland or can also include Scotland and England. Call our vacation department at 800.678.8202 or email our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on this Irish adventure!
Even before you reach your destination, you will be amazed at the accommodations Royal Caribbean provides. Each cruise ship offers some of the most innovative and exciting amenities on the sea. From rock-climbing walls on every ship, to elegant dining rooms and relaxing spas, your experience onboard is nothing short of incredible. Tangerine Travel can help customize a trip to one of Royal Caribbean's ports of call, in some of the world's most breathtaking locations. From the rugged beauty of Alaska, Canada and New England to the charm of Europe and the lush landscapes of Mexico, Hawaii and the Caribbean, Tangerine Travel will help organize your next escape with an exciting offer below!
Enjoy 60% off a second guest when booked in the same stateroom as well as complimentary specialty dining for two and one spa treatment when you call your Tangerine Travel cruise specialist this month.* Looking for more information on cruises? Email our cruise specialists at email@example.com!
*Restrictions may apply. Reach out to your Tangerine Travel Consultant for more information.
Located at the base of Pedregal Mountain, in the town of Cabo San Lucas, The Resort at Pedregal can only be accessed through a private tunnel carved through the center of the mountain. Each guest room features its own private plunge pool, fireplace, outdoor terrace and a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean.
Book by April 3 and receive a complimentary fourth night, round trip airport transfers, a welcome margarita and bottle of Tequila to enjoy during you stay and a full breakfast buffet each day at Don Manuel's restaurant. Experience the reason why the readers of Travel + Leisure magazine voted The Resort at Pedregal as the best hotel in Mexico.
Email our Personal Travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your trip down to beautiful Cabo!
*Restrictions may apply. Reach out to your Tangerine Travel Consultant for more information.
The most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo will sweep you away. Tangerine Travel will customize your tropical retreat with activities from tennis to golf to luxurious spa treatments.
This Tangerine Travel Experience Includes:
- Four nights’ stay in the Pete Dye Golf Lodge Room
- Complimentary fourth night free
- Hotel transfers
- $100 resort credit
Call 800.678.8202 to book your customized trip to the Dominican Republic today!
Complimentary Night with Stay in Maui
With 15 acres of prime beachfront in one of Hawai'i’s most luxurious resort communities, Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is more a lifestyle than a hotel. Take a kayak tour, do sunset yoga or try stand-up paddleboarding. Then again, lounging by one of the five ocean-facing pools may be as active as you get. The 297 guestrooms are chic and airy with balconies with a host of complimentary luxuries. Savor the delights of world-class dining at Ka’ana Kitchen and Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto's namesake restaurant or satisfy midnight cravings at the 24-hour market.
Tangerine Travel Exclusives Include:
- 6th consecutive night complimentary
- Daily breakfast for 2 in Ka’ana Kitchen
- $100 Spa treatment credit
- Early check-in and late check-out when available
- Upgrade based on availability
Sail Alaska in Style
When your Tangerine Travel advisor arranges your Alaska adventure with Celebrity Cruises®, youwill earn you an exclusive $150 Indulgence Credit per stateroom when staying in Concierge Class or higher. Experience the stylings of this newly made over ship, at the innovative Qsine®, the spectacular spa and the ice-topped Martini Bar. Celebrity Infinity® departs Vancouver B.C. August 7, 2016.
Call a Tangerine Travel Advisor today at 800.678.8202 to book your trip to Maui or your cruise to Alaska!
At Tangerine Travel, your ideal sports travel experience is something that we want to be a part of! We offer customized travel to help you create your perfect trip, one that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. Golf pros and fans alike will love this customizable opportunity to take in the 2016 tournament located at Baltusrol Golf Club’s lower course, ‘one of the finest in the world,’ according to Jack Nicklaus. In late July, the sport’s elite will gather to compete for privileges, pride, and of course, the purse.
The 2016 PGA Championship combines the best of both worlds: The rolling greens of Baltusrol and bright lights of New York City, which is just a short drive from the course. Spend your day relaxing in the New Jersey countryside with easy access to world-class dining, entertainment, and shopping in the Big Apple. Tangerine Travel’s 2016 PGA Championship Packages are available beginning at $1145 per person.
Your Tangerine Travel Package will include the following:
- First class accommodations in nearby New Jersey
- Tickets to any round of the PGA Championship
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes and service charges
With options to add additional amenities such as:
- Extra rounds
- Extra nights
- Suite and room upgrades
- Dinner reservations
- Rounds of golf or deluxe spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, or luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, or private jet)
Situated on the historic site of the legendary Kapalua Bay Hotel, Montage Kapalua Bay, offers an intimate Hawaiian oasis. The 50 luxury residential-style suites, ranging from one to four bedrooms, offer spacious living accommodations with large private lanais (balconies), perfect for watching the sun slip past the horizon or savoring a refreshing sea breeze. Our focus on tradition incorporates the area’s coastal heritage in its design, architecture, food and cultural programming.
Tangerine Travel is offering an exclusive experience for you to enjoy Maui and all it has to offer. When you book by June 9th you will receive the following extras when booking with us:
- Four nights’ accommodation in an Ocean View Residence
- Fourth night Free
- Breakfast up to $60 per room daily
- $150 Spa Montage credit
- Early check-in/late check-out
Call us today at 800.678.8202 or email us at Teamtangerine@tangerinetravel.com to book your trip to Maui today!
There remain but few places that pictures fail to completely capture. Nestled along the sugar-soft sands of Pinney’s Beach and among lush gardens and a championship golf course is Four Seasons Resort Nevis. In this intimate tropical paradise, every lobster caught, every sail set, and every breathtaking sunset, every day, marks the absence of ten thousand hurried feet. Equal parts serenity and activity, Nevis is an idyllic setting for renewing bonds and sharing in new adventures – but remains a secret, except from those who go and know. Bask in authentic Caribbean luxury and exclusivity, gourmet dining and creative cocktails, world-class amenities, and a friendly smile and extraordinary service from every member of the staff at Four Seasons Resort Nevis.
Contact one of our personal travel consultants at 800.678.8202 and enjoy these Tangerine Travel exclusives during your stay!
- Deluxe ocean view room
- Every 4th night FREE
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast for two adults in Neve
- Kids 12 years and under eat free off the kids’ menu (one child per paying adult)
Start organizing your summer travel with this great offer!
Grab a chilled cerveza and give Tangerine Travel a call to book your next getaway to the beautiful Casa Dorado Resort and Spa in Cabo! Set on five acres, Casa Dorado Resort and Spa is located on Medano beach within walking distance to the famous Cabo San Lucas Marina. The resort offers 150 suites with stunning ocean views, a kitchenette and complimentary Wi-Fi that will help you feel completely at home during your stay. The location of Casa Dorada Resort is perfect for those who want to be close to the excitement of the Marina but also want to enjoy the relaxation and seclusion of a beach resort. While on property enjoy the full-service spa and indulge in a massage, facial, body treatment and other beauty services that will leave you rejuvinated. In addition to the spa, the resort also features a fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment as well as aerobics, yoga and pilates classes. When you feel like lounging, Casa Dorado has two pools, a swim-up bar and a private beach club that offers day beds and water sports.
Tangerine Travel is offering a 4th Night Free in one and two bedroom suites with the following amenities when you book now to December 16, 2016!
- Complimentary breakfast served in suite each day
- One welcome bottle of tequila
- VIP Bulgari amenities
Call us at 800.678.8202 or email our Personal Travel Advisors at email@example.com to book you next Mexican escape!