Group travel can be a daunting proposition. Where do you begin? You have a budget, a destination, and a crowd depending on you to get
them there logically and affordably...
On The Vine
We are proud that Tangerine Travel is one of the first agencies in Washington State, to be accredited to sell travel to space.
We want to make your corporate travels as seamless as possible. By letting us know your preferences and membership numbers, we
can do our job more efficiently and effectively.
Step into Luxury
A personal travel service where every expectation is understood and your utmost luxury is anticipated.
About Tangerine Travel
Tangerine Travel, Ltd. is a much awarded, 27-year, full-service travel agency. We are the largest travel agency based in the Pacific
Northwest, encompassing every kind of travel...
About Tangerine Travel
- TomTom Will Now Help You Find Uncrowded National Park Trails
- The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets to Europe
- The 10 Most-Visited Spots in London
- 2/3 of Great Barrier Reef Is Suffering from Coral Bleaching
- United Airlines Passenger Violently Removed from Overbooked Flight
- Somaliland Was Only a Country for 5 Days
- London's 7 Best Art Exhibits of 2017
- Stats Show This Is the Best U.S. Airline
- This Houston Clear-Bottomed Swimming Pool Hangs 40 Stories Above the Street
- Delta Pays Family $11,000 to Give Up Their Seats
- 8 Travel Photography Tips from People Who Do It For a Living
- A Pink Moon Is Happening Tonight, But It's Not What You Think
- The American Museum of Natural History Is Hosting Adult-Only Sleepovers This Summer
- Why Tourists Wind Up in the ER
- Warning: You May Accidentally Be Buying a Basic Economy Seat
- Hallelujah: In-Flight Cell Phone Calls Won't Be Allowed After All
- Flight Deal: U.S. to 22 European Cities from $400 Round-Trip
- Designer Anine Bing On What to Do In Copenhagen
- Why Airlines Overbook a Flight
- The Most Beautiful Churches in the World
- 13 Emerging Destinations Around the World
- How to Predict an Emerging Destination
- 5 Can’t-Miss Spots in Tokyo, According to the City’s Most Stylish Siblings
- Why You Should Go Hiking in Georgia's Caucasus Mountains This Year
- Why Manila Is Attracting Award-Winning Chefs
- Why Dakar, Senegal Is the Perfect Place to Learn to Surf
- In Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, an Indie Music Scene on the Rise
- Singapore Developed a Travel Guide Based on Brainwaves
- The 10 Worst Airlines for Overbooking
- Google Home Will Now Track Flight Deals for You
- Chennai and Pondicherry: India's Unsung Southeastern Coast
- Emerging Destinations
- Lost Suitcase? Have Gucci Delivered to Your Hotel in 90 Minutes
- United's 'Reaccommodating' Crisis Likely Won't Change Much of Anything
- Sleep Under the Stars in PurePods, New Zealand's Tiny Glass Houses
- The California Super Bloom Is Getting Trampled by Selfie-Takers
- Exploring Guatemala's Vibrant Easter Tradition
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Vietnam from $515 Round-Trip
- From Route 66 to St. Moritz, Photos of the Golden Age of Travel
- The World's Best Restaurants Are Having Summer Pop-Ups
- New Video: Doctor on Overbooked United Flight Tells Cops, 'I Won't Go'
- Zia Esterina to Bring Naples's Famous Pizza Fritta to NYC
- You Can Visit Cuba With Rufus Wainwright, Melissa Etheridge, and Ben Folds
- The 10 Best Rooftop Bars in the U.S.
- United Airlines Says It Won't Call Cops Except for 'Safety and Security'
- Where to Eat in Tulum, Mexico This Year
- 11 Reasons to Visit Italy's Amalfi Coast
- Princess Diana Honored With New Kensington Palace Garden
- Need a Break from Coachella? Take a Tesla to Palm Springs
- The Places to Visit Before Your Friends Do: Travelogue Podcast
- These Travelers Aid Volunteers Will Solve Your Airport Problems
- Have a Family Sleepover at Three Smithsonian Museums This Summer
- 10 U.S. Airports Pilots Don't Like Flying Into
- The Obamas Are in French Polynesia With Springsteen, Oprah, and Tom Hanks
- Flight Deal: NYC to Greece for $500 Round-Trip
- In the Ultimate Austin Move, the Airport Gets Food Trucks
- Is Wyoming The Most Feminist State Ever?
- Delta Will Offer Nearly $10,000 to Passengers Who Forfeit Their Airplane Seats
- London's One Aldwych Hotel Now Serves a Virtual Reality Cocktail
- New VR Telescope on the Seine Will Show You Paris in 1628
- Boring, Oregon and Dull, Scotland: Sister Cities United in Tedium
- A Guide to 'Splavovi,' Belgrade's Booming Nightlife Scene
- Instagram's New 'Collection' Feature Makes It Easier to Plan Your Next Trip
- The 10 Best Rooftop Bars in the World
- Bride, Groom Says They Were Kicked Off Flight En Route to Their Wedding
- Why Montevideo, Uruguay Is an Antique Shopper's Dream
- TSA Raked In Nearly $1 Million Last Year, Thanks to Your Spare Change
- 6 U.S. Cities to Watch in 2017
- Why Milktooth Chef Jonathan Brooks Can't Get Enough of Indianapolis
- Get to Montenegro Now—Before Everyone Else Does
- What Happens When a Destination Gets Too Popular?
- The Best Hotel Breakfasts in the World
- Best New Hotels in Africa and the Middle East: Hot List 2017
- Best New Hotels in the U.S. and Canada: Hot List 2017
- Best New Hotels in the World: Hot List 2017
- Best New Hotels in Asia: Hot List 2017
- Best New Hotels in the Caribbean and Mexico: Hot List 2017
- Best New Hotels in Europe: Hot List 2017
- Introducing the 2017 Hot List
- Hot List 2017: The Best New Hotels in the World
- Editor's Letter: How a Hotel Becomes a Legend
- Bangkok’s Beloved Street Food Stalls Are Going Away
- Southwest Airlines Pilot Arrested for Having Loaded Gun in Carry-On
- La Compagnie Is Creating an In-Flight Art Gallery
- Flight Deal: U.S. to London from $400 Round-Trip
- The New Google Earth Has 3D Views and Guided Tours
- Best New Hotels in Paris: Hot List 2017
- This Map Tells You Where to Find Perfect Weather Any Time of the Year
- Emirates to Cut Down on U.S. Flights Due to Lower Demand
- The Best of Australia
- An Audrey Hepburn and Givenchy Exhibit Is Coming to Switzerland
- With Qatar Airways' 'Track My Bags,' You'll Always Know Where Your Suitcase Is
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Colombia from $335 Round-Trip
- Iceland Is Tired of People Just Visiting Reykjavik
- Domaine des Etangs: A Memorable Stay at a French Château
- 11 Best Rooftop Bars in New York City
- Best New Hotels in Italy: Hot List 2017
- It's Officially Iceberg Season in Canada
- Norwegian Announces $229 Flights from London to Singapore
- The 20 Most Beautiful Places in South Africa
- How to Dress for Milan and Lake Como
- NYC's Life Magazine Building Is Reborn as a Boutique Hotel
- Where Uber Is Banned Around the World
- Antoni Gaudí’s Casa Vicens in Barcelona Will Finally Open as a Museum This Fall
- TBT: Vacation Like Queen Elizabeth II
- How to Plan a Trip to Cuba: Travelogue Podcast
- Bangkok's Street Food Stalls Won't Be Banned After All
- Even Japan's Deputy PM Had Something to Say About United
- Is It Safe to Travel to France Right Now?
- Our New Favorite TSA Travel Hack: Powdered Face Wash
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Reveals His Favorite Places on Earth
- Best New Design Hotels in the World: Hot List 2017
- Debate: Should You Reuse Your Hotel Towel?
- 15 Photos That Will Make You Want to Visit Lisbon
- How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint as a Traveler
Personal Travel Blog
Do you see yourself kissing the Blarney Stone or gazing out over the Cliffs of Moher? How about staying overnight in an Irish castle? This is your chance to make those dreams a reality! Now through March 17th, 2017, our clients can explore Ireland with this Tangerine Travel exclusive. In addition to exciting tours through Ireland, airfare has been deeply discounted! Travel between May and December 2017 and enjoy free airfare from select gateways such as New York, Boston, Philadelphia and Atlanta or discounted airfare at $99 and $199 from locations such as Austin, Chicago, Orlando, Minneapolis, Denver, Seattle, San Diego and San Francisco.
Tour lengths range from 7 to 24 days and explore all of Ireland or can also include Scotland and England. Call our vacation department at 800.678.8202 or email our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on this Irish adventure!
Even before you reach your destination, you will be amazed at the accommodations Royal Caribbean provides. Each cruise ship offers some of the most innovative and exciting amenities on the sea. From rock-climbing walls on every ship, to elegant dining rooms and relaxing spas, your experience onboard is nothing short of incredible. Tangerine Travel can help customize a trip to one of Royal Caribbean's ports of call, in some of the world's most breathtaking locations. From the rugged beauty of Alaska, Canada and New England to the charm of Europe and the lush landscapes of Mexico, Hawaii and the Caribbean, Tangerine Travel will help organize your next escape with an exciting offer below!
Enjoy 60% off a second guest when booked in the same stateroom as well as complimentary specialty dining for two and one spa treatment when you call your Tangerine Travel cruise specialist this month.* Looking for more information on cruises? Email our cruise specialists at email@example.com!
*Restrictions may apply. Reach out to your Tangerine Travel Consultant for more information.
Located at the base of Pedregal Mountain, in the town of Cabo San Lucas, The Resort at Pedregal can only be accessed through a private tunnel carved through the center of the mountain. Each guest room features its own private plunge pool, fireplace, outdoor terrace and a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean.
Book by April 3 and receive a complimentary fourth night, round trip airport transfers, a welcome margarita and bottle of Tequila to enjoy during you stay and a full breakfast buffet each day at Don Manuel's restaurant. Experience the reason why the readers of Travel + Leisure magazine voted The Resort at Pedregal as the best hotel in Mexico.
Email our Personal Travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your trip down to beautiful Cabo!
*Restrictions may apply. Reach out to your Tangerine Travel Consultant for more information.
The most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo will sweep you away. Tangerine Travel will customize your tropical retreat with activities from tennis to golf to luxurious spa treatments.
This Tangerine Travel Experience Includes:
- Four nights’ stay in the Pete Dye Golf Lodge Room
- Complimentary fourth night free
- Hotel transfers
- $100 resort credit
Call 800.678.8202 to book your customized trip to the Dominican Republic today!
Complimentary Night with Stay in Maui
With 15 acres of prime beachfront in one of Hawai'i’s most luxurious resort communities, Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is more a lifestyle than a hotel. Take a kayak tour, do sunset yoga or try stand-up paddleboarding. Then again, lounging by one of the five ocean-facing pools may be as active as you get. The 297 guestrooms are chic and airy with balconies with a host of complimentary luxuries. Savor the delights of world-class dining at Ka’ana Kitchen and Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto's namesake restaurant or satisfy midnight cravings at the 24-hour market.
Tangerine Travel Exclusives Include:
- 6th consecutive night complimentary
- Daily breakfast for 2 in Ka’ana Kitchen
- $100 Spa treatment credit
- Early check-in and late check-out when available
- Upgrade based on availability
Sail Alaska in Style
When your Tangerine Travel advisor arranges your Alaska adventure with Celebrity Cruises®, youwill earn you an exclusive $150 Indulgence Credit per stateroom when staying in Concierge Class or higher. Experience the stylings of this newly made over ship, at the innovative Qsine®, the spectacular spa and the ice-topped Martini Bar. Celebrity Infinity® departs Vancouver B.C. August 7, 2016.
Call a Tangerine Travel Advisor today at 800.678.8202 to book your trip to Maui or your cruise to Alaska!
At Tangerine Travel, your ideal sports travel experience is something that we want to be a part of! We offer customized travel to help you create your perfect trip, one that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. Golf pros and fans alike will love this customizable opportunity to take in the 2016 tournament located at Baltusrol Golf Club’s lower course, ‘one of the finest in the world,’ according to Jack Nicklaus. In late July, the sport’s elite will gather to compete for privileges, pride, and of course, the purse.
The 2016 PGA Championship combines the best of both worlds: The rolling greens of Baltusrol and bright lights of New York City, which is just a short drive from the course. Spend your day relaxing in the New Jersey countryside with easy access to world-class dining, entertainment, and shopping in the Big Apple. Tangerine Travel’s 2016 PGA Championship Packages are available beginning at $1145 per person.
Your Tangerine Travel Package will include the following:
- First class accommodations in nearby New Jersey
- Tickets to any round of the PGA Championship
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes and service charges
With options to add additional amenities such as:
- Extra rounds
- Extra nights
- Suite and room upgrades
- Dinner reservations
- Rounds of golf or deluxe spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, or luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, or private jet)
Situated on the historic site of the legendary Kapalua Bay Hotel, Montage Kapalua Bay, offers an intimate Hawaiian oasis. The 50 luxury residential-style suites, ranging from one to four bedrooms, offer spacious living accommodations with large private lanais (balconies), perfect for watching the sun slip past the horizon or savoring a refreshing sea breeze. Our focus on tradition incorporates the area’s coastal heritage in its design, architecture, food and cultural programming.
Tangerine Travel is offering an exclusive experience for you to enjoy Maui and all it has to offer. When you book by June 9th you will receive the following extras when booking with us:
- Four nights’ accommodation in an Ocean View Residence
- Fourth night Free
- Breakfast up to $60 per room daily
- $150 Spa Montage credit
- Early check-in/late check-out
Call us today at 800.678.8202 or email us at Teamtangerine@tangerinetravel.com to book your trip to Maui today!
There remain but few places that pictures fail to completely capture. Nestled along the sugar-soft sands of Pinney’s Beach and among lush gardens and a championship golf course is Four Seasons Resort Nevis. In this intimate tropical paradise, every lobster caught, every sail set, and every breathtaking sunset, every day, marks the absence of ten thousand hurried feet. Equal parts serenity and activity, Nevis is an idyllic setting for renewing bonds and sharing in new adventures – but remains a secret, except from those who go and know. Bask in authentic Caribbean luxury and exclusivity, gourmet dining and creative cocktails, world-class amenities, and a friendly smile and extraordinary service from every member of the staff at Four Seasons Resort Nevis.
Contact one of our personal travel consultants at 800.678.8202 and enjoy these Tangerine Travel exclusives during your stay!
- Deluxe ocean view room
- Every 4th night FREE
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast for two adults in Neve
- Kids 12 years and under eat free off the kids’ menu (one child per paying adult)
Start organizing your summer travel with this great offer!
Grab a chilled cerveza and give Tangerine Travel a call to book your next getaway to the beautiful Casa Dorado Resort and Spa in Cabo! Set on five acres, Casa Dorado Resort and Spa is located on Medano beach within walking distance to the famous Cabo San Lucas Marina. The resort offers 150 suites with stunning ocean views, a kitchenette and complimentary Wi-Fi that will help you feel completely at home during your stay. The location of Casa Dorada Resort is perfect for those who want to be close to the excitement of the Marina but also want to enjoy the relaxation and seclusion of a beach resort. While on property enjoy the full-service spa and indulge in a massage, facial, body treatment and other beauty services that will leave you rejuvinated. In addition to the spa, the resort also features a fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment as well as aerobics, yoga and pilates classes. When you feel like lounging, Casa Dorado has two pools, a swim-up bar and a private beach club that offers day beds and water sports.
Tangerine Travel is offering a 4th Night Free in one and two bedroom suites with the following amenities when you book now to December 16, 2016!
- Complimentary breakfast served in suite each day
- One welcome bottle of tequila
- VIP Bulgari amenities
Call us at 800.678.8202 or email our Personal Travel Advisors at email@example.com to book you next Mexican escape!