Ten Top Reasons to Have Travel Insurance
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event
such as bad weather, an illness in the family, involuntary job
loss or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected
emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase
necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your sporting, camping or adventure equipment is
damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care
plan doesn’t cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an
accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or
- You have to evacuate your resort due to an unexpected
hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- Your rental car is damaged leaving you responsible for the
Choose Your Policy
Tangerine Travel has two preferred insurance companies to compare quotes with. Click on the TravelGuard picture link or fill out the form for Allianz below to shop for rates specific to your trip! Our experienced Travel Advisors can help you decide on a plan that is right for you. Call Tangerine Travel if you have any questions.
Thank you for Choosing Tangerine Travel!