Group travel can be a daunting proposition. Where do you begin? You have a budget, a destination, and a crowd depending on you to get
them there logically and affordably...
On The Vine
We are proud that Tangerine Travel is one of the first agencies in Washington State, to be accredited to sell travel to space.
We want to make your corporate travels as seamless as possible. By letting us know your preferences and membership numbers, we
can do our job more efficiently and effectively.
Step into Luxury
A personal travel service where every expectation is understood and your utmost luxury is anticipated.
About Tangerine Travel
Tangerine Travel, Ltd. is a much awarded, 27-year, full-service travel agency. We are the largest travel agency based in the Pacific
Northwest, encompassing every kind of travel...
About Tangerine Travel
- The 'Secret Weapon' This Travel Blogger Packs for Every Trip
- Flight Deal: Winter Holidays in Europe from $400 Round-Trip
- Malaysia's Curious Claim to Fame: The World's Biggest Roundabout
- How Millennials Travel
- How Winter Storm Stella Will Affect Your Travel Plans
- What's Planned for NYC's Met Rooftop This Summer
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Are Expanding Kensington Palace
- Spend the Night at Dublin's Guinness Storehouse with Airbnb
- More European Airport Strikes Are On the Way
- Country of Georgia Welcomes Tourist With the Ultimate Airport Surprise
- The 11 Best Cities for Expats
- 7 Secret Island Getaways
- Canadian Girl Guides to Cancel U.S. Visits After Trump Travel Ban
- This Duffel Bag on Kickstarter Will Clean Itself—And Your Clothes
- Get Cheap Amtrak Tickets to Washington, D.C. for Cherry Blossom Season
- Why You Should Stay Awake After a Red-Eye Flight
- American Airlines to Bring Back Free Food on Some Routes
- This New Cruise Ship Suite Will Have a Better View Than the Captain Does
- Rome Is Raising the Price of Coffee
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Norway This Spring and Summer from $250 Round-Trip
- Are These The World's Best Airports?
- The Side of Phuket, Thailand You're Missing
- Collective Retreats' Luxury Tents Make You Rethink the Hotel Experience
- Explore 'RMS Titanic' Wreckage on This Tour
- 5 Tech Innovations That Will Change the Way We Fly
- The Most Instagrammable Breakfasts in Australia
- Spring Break in Mexico? Check the U.S. State Department Warning Before You Go
- These Photos of Japan's Wisteria Tunnel Are Straight Out Of a Fairy Tale
- Why Desert X Is the World's Newest Must-Visit Art Fair
- The Most Powerful Passport in the World
- The Best Travel Skincare Tips From Our Editors
- President Trump's Travel Ban Blocked by Hawaii and Maryland Judges
- Barack Obama Visits Marlon Brando's Private Polynesian Resort at Tetiaroa
- The Cheapest Day to Fly This Summer
- The Most Beautiful Caves in the World
- The Cost of Airline Tickets Might Go Up This Year
- 20 Best Restaurants in London
- 14 Best Bars in London
- Is JetBlue Getting Closer to Flying to Europe?
- What It Was Like to Fly on Donald Trump's Airline
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Barcelona for $149 on New Airline 'Level'
- Alitalia Joins Major Carriers in Going Budget
- Supersonic Flight Is Around the Corner...But Why Is It Taking So Long?
- How Women Are Changing the Travel Industry: Travelogue Podcast
- Exploring Ireland's Beautiful Islands
- How to See the Lava Flow in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- New Zealand's Whanganui River Is Now Legally a...Human Being?
- Marriott Hotels Offering Pop-Up Rooms at Coachella 2017
- Moresnet Sits at the 'Four Corners of Europe'—But No One Visits It
- The 10 Happiest Countries in the World
- The Brightline Express Train Will Take You From Miami to Orlando in 3 Hours
- This New Arlo Skye Carry-On Bag Is Sleek AF
- An Ode to the Best Ravioli I've Ever Eaten
- Rural Airports Take a Hit in President Trump's Budget Cuts
- Flight Deal: Boston to Vancouver (Non-Stop!) This Summer from $243
- London Restaurant Firedog Bans Avocado From Menu
- See Matisse Paintings Next to the Objects That Inspired Them
- U.S. to Ban Electronics From Flight Cabins on Several Middle Eastern and African Airlines
- Editor's Letter: In To Africa
- Photographer Omar Victor Diop Captures Dakar’s Emerging Creative Scene
- The Secret to Getting Through European Customs Quickly
- A 'Nap Cafe' Opens in Tokyo
- Flight Deal: JetBlue One-Way From $44 (and Only $80 to Bermuda and Charleston)
- Throw the First Pitch at a Red Sox Game, Thanks to Boston's Hotel Commonwealth
- Iceland's Blue Lagoon Is Getting Its First Luxury Hotel
- Tauck Tours Offering Vacations Inspired by BBC's 'Planet Earth II'
- Private Jet Designs of the Super Rich
- The Most Expensive Cities in the World
- Thirdhome Will Pay You $10K a Month to Stay in Luxury Homes Around the World
- London Attack: U.K. Parliament, Area Near Westminster on Lockdown
- Airbnb Invites Guests to Stay in a 17th-Century Wall in Germany
- What to Do in Rome: The Black Book
- 25 Most Beautiful Places in Japan
- The Making of Our Africa Issue
- The Swale Floating Food Forest Is Coming to New York City
- You Want Me to Mail My Laptop? The Electronics Ban, Explained
- Virgin Voyages Begins Construction of First Cruise Ship
- Virgin America Will Fully Disappear Into Alaska Airlines in 2019
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Iwan Rheon's Guide to Wales
- How to Surf and Ski in California in One Day
- 10 Healthiest Countries in the World
- Mafia-Themed Tour in Sicily Angers Residents
- Emirates, Royal Air Jordanian Bite Back at Electronics Ban on Twitter
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Mexico from $144 Round-Trip
- Why You Can't Miss Fado Music in Lisbon, Portugal
- Never Get Lost in Central Park Again
- U.S. State Department Cracks Down on Visa Screening Process
- Oregon Conservation Center Offers Sloth Slumber Party
- Zoe Saldana On Traveling to Japan With Her 82-Year-Old Grandmother
- Where to See the Southern Lights
- Weekend Cruises to Mexico and the Bahamas
- This Start-Up Wants to Connect You with Your Lost Photos
- Where to Travel This Spring: Travelogue Podcast
- Watch the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra Perform on Lake Pontchartrain
Personal Travel Advisors
Betsy Lane - Personal Travel Manager
What I love most about travel is merging with the local culture and surroundings. I want to inspire you to move off the beaten path and seek out the unusual, so you have the chance to see life from a different perspective and have room for spontaneous inspirations and experiences.
For me this happened in Iceland. With ice cleats strapped to my boots, my husband and I walked up a glacier. I won’t soon forget the clear sheet of ice beneath my feet as I climbed, or the cup of coffee I savored back at the bottom with the group of fellow climbers. I have experienced tent camping in the jungles of Costa Rica; swimming with string rays in Tahiti; and snorkeling the warm Caribbean waters of Mexico and the island of St Vincent.
One of my favorite geographies is Europe. Traveling by combination train and car is a wonderful way to experience the countries and to visit the small villages not connected by train. I have fond memories of New Year’s Eve in Slovakia, setting off huge fireworks in the town square, and another time visiting a church in Portugal with the walls covered with skulls.
My Scandinavian heritage is very important to me and I have visited my relatives on several occasions. What a joy when they opened their homes and hearts to us! In what country does your family tree begin?
I would be honored to help you plan your travels.
Jo Villafranca - Personal Travel Consultant
Traveling for me began at a young age with my Dad on business trips. I spring-boarded from there to travel as an exchange student. After being immersed in a foreign culture, I knew my quest for adventure would not be easily quenched. One of my favorite destinations is Europe. I love the rich history, the melange of old and new architecture to admire, and the gastronomic bonanza that awaits every day! My favorite memories are the day trips driving through the south of France, taking our time to stroll through the streets and take it all in.
When the comforts of home are a must but the thirst to explore still lingers, traveling by cruise ship is by far the way go. I was fortunate enough to land an on-board position that afforded me the chance to see more of the world in a way that is difficult to summarize in few words.
I love to inspire others to dream big and step outside their comfort zone to explore new and out of the way places.
I would be honored to help you plan your travels.