Group travel can be a daunting proposition. Where do you begin? You have a budget, a destination, and a crowd depending on you to get
them there logically and affordably...
On The Vine
We are proud that Tangerine Travel is one of the first agencies in Washington State, to be accredited to sell travel to space.
We want to make your corporate travels as seamless as possible. By letting us know your preferences and membership numbers, we
can do our job more efficiently and effectively.
Step into Luxury
A personal travel service where every expectation is understood and your utmost luxury is anticipated.
About Tangerine Travel
Tangerine Travel, Ltd. is a much awarded, 27-year, full-service travel agency. We are the largest travel agency based in the Pacific
Northwest, encompassing every kind of travel...
About Tangerine Travel
- Flight to Hawaii Diverted Over Rage About $12 Blanket
- Qatar Airways' Business Class 'QSuites' Offer Double Beds
- The Designer of the Four Seasons Jakarta Shares Her City Favorites
- Why I Travel: Nathalie Love
- Why Shanghai, China Is the Place to Be for Contemporary Art
- Royal Caribbean Set to Launch World’s Biggest Cruise Ship (Again)
- Flight Deal: U.S. to London from $400 Round-Trip
- TWA Terminal Hotel at New York's JFK Airport, by the Numbers
- The Best New Luxury Overnight Train Trips
- Be the First Person to Spend the Night in the London Eye
- The Iconic Austin Motel Reopens Just in Time for SXSW
- The Risky Thing We All Do on a Plane
- Get Paid $12,000 to Travel and Drink Beer
- Montana's Glacier National Park Has a Canine 'Bark Ranger'
- The Busiest Airport in the World Is (Still) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International
- This Travel Photography Workshop In Peru Is Study Abroad For Adults
- California Desert Sees Rare Wildflower 'Super Bloom'
- Photographing Peru's Last-Remaining Incas
- Where to Go in Japan: 3 Places to Visit in 2017
- Does the Travel Industry Actually 'Get' Millennials? Travelogue Podcast
- The 14 Best Family Summer Vacations to Take in 2017
- You Can Now Dine In a Gondola at Munich Airport
- The 'Secret Weapon' This Travel Blogger Packs for Every Trip
- Flight Deal: Winter Holidays in Europe from $400 Round-Trip
- Malaysia's Curious Claim to Fame: The World's Biggest Roundabout
- How Millennials Travel
- How Winter Storm Stella Will Affect Your Travel Plans
- What's Planned for NYC's Met Rooftop This Summer
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Are Expanding Kensington Palace
- Spend the Night at Dublin's Guinness Storehouse with Airbnb
- More European Airport Strikes Are On the Way
- Country of Georgia Welcomes Tourist With the Ultimate Airport Surprise
- The 11 Best Cities for Expats
- 7 Secret Island Getaways
- Canadian Girl Guides to Cancel U.S. Visits After Trump Travel Ban
- This Duffel Bag on Kickstarter Will Clean Itself—And Your Clothes
- Get Cheap Amtrak Tickets to Washington, D.C. for Cherry Blossom Season
- Why You Should Stay Awake After a Red-Eye Flight
- American Airlines to Bring Back Free Food on Some Routes
- This New Cruise Ship Suite Will Have a Better View Than the Captain Does
- Rome Is Raising the Price of Coffee
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Norway This Spring and Summer from $250 Round-Trip
- Are These The World's Best Airports?
- The Side of Phuket, Thailand You're Missing
- Collective Retreats' Luxury Tents Make You Rethink the Hotel Experience
- Explore 'RMS Titanic' Wreckage on This Tour
- 5 Tech Innovations That Will Change the Way We Fly
- The Most Instagrammable Breakfasts in Australia
- Spring Break in Mexico? Check the U.S. State Department Warning Before You Go
- These Photos of Japan's Wisteria Tunnel Are Straight Out Of a Fairy Tale
- Why Desert X Is the World's Newest Must-Visit Art Fair
- The Most Powerful Passport in the World
- The Best Travel Skincare Tips From Our Editors
- President Trump's Travel Ban Blocked by Hawaii and Maryland Judges
- Barack Obama Visits Marlon Brando's Private Polynesian Resort at Tetiaroa
- The Cheapest Day to Fly This Summer
- The Most Beautiful Caves in the World
- The Cost of Airline Tickets Might Go Up This Year
- 20 Best Restaurants in London
- 14 Best Bars in London
- Is JetBlue Getting Closer to Flying to Europe?
- What It Was Like to Fly on Donald Trump's Airline
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Barcelona for $149 on New Airline 'Level'
- Alitalia Joins Major Carriers in Going Budget
- Supersonic Flight Is Around the Corner...But Why Is It Taking So Long?
- How Women Are Changing the Travel Industry: Travelogue Podcast
- Exploring Ireland's Beautiful Islands
- How to See the Lava Flow in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- New Zealand's Whanganui River Is Now Legally a...Human Being?
- Marriott Hotels Offering Pop-Up Rooms at Coachella 2017
- Moresnet Sits at the 'Four Corners of Europe'—But No One Visits It
- The 10 Happiest Countries in the World
- The Brightline Express Train Will Take You From Miami to Orlando in 3 Hours
- This New Arlo Skye Carry-On Bag Is Sleek AF
- An Ode to the Best Ravioli I've Ever Eaten
- Rural Airports Take a Hit in President Trump's Budget Cuts
- Flight Deal: Boston to Vancouver (Non-Stop!) This Summer from $243
- London Restaurant Firedog Bans Avocado From Menu
- See Matisse Paintings Next to the Objects That Inspired Them
- U.S. to Ban Electronics From Flight Cabins on Several Middle Eastern and African Airlines
- Editor's Letter: In To Africa
- Photographer Omar Victor Diop Captures Dakar’s Emerging Creative Scene
- The Secret to Getting Through European Customs Quickly
- A 'Nap Cafe' Opens in Tokyo
- Flight Deal: JetBlue One-Way From $44 (and Only $80 to Bermuda and Charleston)
- Throw the First Pitch at a Red Sox Game, Thanks to Boston's Hotel Commonwealth
- Iceland's Blue Lagoon Is Getting Its First Luxury Hotel
- Tauck Tours Offering Vacations Inspired by BBC's 'Planet Earth II'
- Private Jet Designs of the Super Rich
- The Most Expensive Cities in the World
- Thirdhome Will Pay You $10K a Month to Stay in Luxury Homes Around the World
- London Attack: U.K. Parliament, Area Near Westminster on Lockdown
- Airbnb Invites Guests to Stay in a 17th-Century Wall in Germany
- What to Do in Rome: The Black Book
5 Travel Tips for the Relaxed Road Warrior
When staying in a new place each week, Road Warriors can struggle planning and preparing for a different location. Tangerine Travel knows with a little foresight, planning, and a positive outlook, our clients can turn their next business trip into a productive and enjoyable experience. Below are tips to make business travel more comfortable for our road warriors.
1. Stick to a Schedule
Before arriving, create a detailed schedule for your days away and the tasks you aim to accomplish. We suggest scheduling all meetings in the same location to cut down on the amount of running around you have to do. While sitting tight might not be the most interesting option, especially if you are in an exciting new location, you will save yourself the logistical stress of running across town between meetings.
2. Pack Light
Pack the essentials for your business trip. You know exactly what to expect from your schedule, so pack accordingly—whether you need a tailored suit for a slew of formal business meetings or business casual for an industry conference. Select clothing in solid, neutral colors that can be combined and layered to create multiple outfits. Considering the cost for checked luggage, packing a carry-on suitcase will save you time and money.
3. Keep Track of Your Expenses
Streamline the expense-reporting process by tracking your expenses digitally. Booking your airfare, rental car and hotel with Tangerine Travel ensures that all your information with be on one itinerary. If you use Concur to book travel, Concur Expense is a great tool to keep all receipts for reimbursement organized.
4. Download Your Airline’s App
Instead of waiting for the gate agents to announce your airplane’s status, get real-time updates from the app. In addition to the airline app, download GateGuru for seamless boarding and flight experiences.
5. Treat Yourself to a VIP Lounge
Treat yourself to a comfy chair at the airline lounge. If you are not flying business class, or your ticket does not come with access to the lounge, many airports offer day passes at their own home lounges. Looking for a lounge at your airport? Use Lounge Buddy, the app that gives lounge reviews and offers the opportunity to pay for lounges at a set price. Take advantage of free food, drinks, and wifi to get work done while you are waiting to take off.
With these five tips, business trips can be seamless and stress-free. Is there something in your routine that gets you through you busy travel week? Share your tips in the commons below!