Group travel can be a daunting proposition. Where do you begin? You have a budget, a destination, and a crowd depending on you to get
them there logically and affordably...
On The Vine
We are proud that Tangerine Travel is one of the first agencies in Washington State, to be accredited to sell travel to space.
We want to make your corporate travels as seamless as possible. By letting us know your preferences and membership numbers, we
can do our job more efficiently and effectively.
Step into Luxury
A personal travel service where every expectation is understood and your utmost luxury is anticipated.
About Tangerine Travel
Tangerine Travel, Ltd. is a much awarded, 27-year, full-service travel agency. We are the largest travel agency based in the Pacific
Northwest, encompassing every kind of travel...
About Tangerine Travel
- TomTom Will Now Help You Find Uncrowded National Park Trails
- The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets to Europe
- The 10 Most-Visited Spots in London
- 2/3 of Great Barrier Reef Is Suffering from Coral Bleaching
- United Airlines Passenger Violently Removed from Overbooked Flight
- Somaliland Was Only a Country for 5 Days
- London's 7 Best Art Exhibits of 2017
- Stats Show This Is the Best U.S. Airline
- This Houston Clear-Bottomed Swimming Pool Hangs 40 Stories Above the Street
- Delta Pays Family $11,000 to Give Up Their Seats
- 8 Travel Photography Tips from People Who Do It For a Living
- A Pink Moon Is Happening Tonight, But It's Not What You Think
- The American Museum of Natural History Is Hosting Adult-Only Sleepovers This Summer
- Why Tourists Wind Up in the ER
- Warning: You May Accidentally Be Buying a Basic Economy Seat
- Hallelujah: In-Flight Cell Phone Calls Won't Be Allowed After All
- Flight Deal: U.S. to 22 European Cities from $400 Round-Trip
- Designer Anine Bing On What to Do In Copenhagen
- Why Airlines Overbook a Flight
- The Most Beautiful Churches in the World
- 13 Emerging Destinations Around the World
- How to Predict an Emerging Destination
- 5 Can’t-Miss Spots in Tokyo, According to the City’s Most Stylish Siblings
- Why You Should Go Hiking in Georgia's Caucasus Mountains This Year
- Why Manila Is Attracting Award-Winning Chefs
- Why Dakar, Senegal Is the Perfect Place to Learn to Surf
- In Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, an Indie Music Scene on the Rise
- Singapore Developed a Travel Guide Based on Brainwaves
- The 10 Worst Airlines for Overbooking
- Google Home Will Now Track Flight Deals for You
- Chennai and Pondicherry: India's Unsung Southeastern Coast
- Emerging Destinations
- Lost Suitcase? Have Gucci Delivered to Your Hotel in 90 Minutes
- United's 'Reaccommodating' Crisis Likely Won't Change Much of Anything
- Sleep Under the Stars in PurePods, New Zealand's Tiny Glass Houses
- The California Super Bloom Is Getting Trampled by Selfie-Takers
- Exploring Guatemala's Vibrant Easter Tradition
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Vietnam from $515 Round-Trip
- From Route 66 to St. Moritz, Photos of the Golden Age of Travel
- The World's Best Restaurants Are Having Summer Pop-Ups
- New Video: Doctor on Overbooked United Flight Tells Cops, 'I Won't Go'
- Zia Esterina to Bring Naples's Famous Pizza Fritta to NYC
- You Can Visit Cuba With Rufus Wainwright, Melissa Etheridge, and Ben Folds
- The 10 Best Rooftop Bars in the U.S.
- United Airlines Says It Won't Call Cops Except for 'Safety and Security'
- Where to Eat in Tulum, Mexico This Year
- 11 Reasons to Visit Italy's Amalfi Coast
- Princess Diana Honored With New Kensington Palace Garden
- Need a Break from Coachella? Take a Tesla to Palm Springs
- The Places to Visit Before Your Friends Do: Travelogue Podcast
- These Travelers Aid Volunteers Will Solve Your Airport Problems
- Have a Family Sleepover at Three Smithsonian Museums This Summer
- 10 U.S. Airports Pilots Don't Like Flying Into
- The Obamas Are in French Polynesia With Springsteen, Oprah, and Tom Hanks
- Flight Deal: NYC to Greece for $500 Round-Trip
- In the Ultimate Austin Move, the Airport Gets Food Trucks
- Is Wyoming The Most Feminist State Ever?
- Delta Will Offer Nearly $10,000 to Passengers Who Forfeit Their Airplane Seats
- London's One Aldwych Hotel Now Serves a Virtual Reality Cocktail
- New VR Telescope on the Seine Will Show You Paris in 1628
- Boring, Oregon and Dull, Scotland: Sister Cities United in Tedium
- A Guide to 'Splavovi,' Belgrade's Booming Nightlife Scene
- Instagram's New 'Collection' Feature Makes It Easier to Plan Your Next Trip
- The 10 Best Rooftop Bars in the World
- Bride, Groom Says They Were Kicked Off Flight En Route to Their Wedding
- Why Montevideo, Uruguay Is an Antique Shopper's Dream
- TSA Raked In Nearly $1 Million Last Year, Thanks to Your Spare Change
- 6 U.S. Cities to Watch in 2017
- Why Milktooth Chef Jonathan Brooks Can't Get Enough of Indianapolis
- Get to Montenegro Now—Before Everyone Else Does
- What Happens When a Destination Gets Too Popular?
- The Best Hotel Breakfasts in the World
- Best New Hotels in Africa and the Middle East: Hot List 2017
- Best New Hotels in the U.S. and Canada: Hot List 2017
- Best New Hotels in the World: Hot List 2017
- Best New Hotels in Asia: Hot List 2017
- Best New Hotels in the Caribbean and Mexico: Hot List 2017
- Best New Hotels in Europe: Hot List 2017
- Introducing the 2017 Hot List
- Hot List 2017: The Best New Hotels in the World
- Editor's Letter: How a Hotel Becomes a Legend
- Bangkok’s Beloved Street Food Stalls Are Going Away
- Southwest Airlines Pilot Arrested for Having Loaded Gun in Carry-On
- La Compagnie Is Creating an In-Flight Art Gallery
- Flight Deal: U.S. to London from $400 Round-Trip
- The New Google Earth Has 3D Views and Guided Tours
- Best New Hotels in Paris: Hot List 2017
- This Map Tells You Where to Find Perfect Weather Any Time of the Year
- Emirates to Cut Down on U.S. Flights Due to Lower Demand
- The Best of Australia
- An Audrey Hepburn and Givenchy Exhibit Is Coming to Switzerland
- With Qatar Airways' 'Track My Bags,' You'll Always Know Where Your Suitcase Is
- Flight Deal: U.S. to Colombia from $335 Round-Trip
- Iceland Is Tired of People Just Visiting Reykjavik
- Domaine des Etangs: A Memorable Stay at a French Château
- 11 Best Rooftop Bars in New York City
- Best New Hotels in Italy: Hot List 2017
- It's Officially Iceberg Season in Canada
- Norwegian Announces $229 Flights from London to Singapore
- The 20 Most Beautiful Places in South Africa
- How to Dress for Milan and Lake Como
- NYC's Life Magazine Building Is Reborn as a Boutique Hotel
- Where Uber Is Banned Around the World
- Antoni Gaudí’s Casa Vicens in Barcelona Will Finally Open as a Museum This Fall
- TBT: Vacation Like Queen Elizabeth II
- How to Plan a Trip to Cuba: Travelogue Podcast
- Bangkok's Street Food Stalls Won't Be Banned After All
- Even Japan's Deputy PM Had Something to Say About United
- Is It Safe to Travel to France Right Now?
- Our New Favorite TSA Travel Hack: Powdered Face Wash
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Reveals His Favorite Places on Earth
- Best New Design Hotels in the World: Hot List 2017
- Debate: Should You Reuse Your Hotel Towel?
- 15 Photos That Will Make You Want to Visit Lisbon
- How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint as a Traveler
5 Travel Tips for the Relaxed Road Warrior
When staying in a new place each week, Road Warriors can struggle planning and preparing for a different location. Tangerine Travel knows with a little foresight, planning, and a positive outlook, our clients can turn their next business trip into a productive and enjoyable experience. Below are tips to make business travel more comfortable for our road warriors.
1. Stick to a Schedule
Before arriving, create a detailed schedule for your days away and the tasks you aim to accomplish. We suggest scheduling all meetings in the same location to cut down on the amount of running around you have to do. While sitting tight might not be the most interesting option, especially if you are in an exciting new location, you will save yourself the logistical stress of running across town between meetings.
2. Pack Light
Pack the essentials for your business trip. You know exactly what to expect from your schedule, so pack accordingly—whether you need a tailored suit for a slew of formal business meetings or business casual for an industry conference. Select clothing in solid, neutral colors that can be combined and layered to create multiple outfits. Considering the cost for checked luggage, packing a carry-on suitcase will save you time and money.
3. Keep Track of Your Expenses
Streamline the expense-reporting process by tracking your expenses digitally. Booking your airfare, rental car and hotel with Tangerine Travel ensures that all your information with be on one itinerary. If you use Concur to book travel, Concur Expense is a great tool to keep all receipts for reimbursement organized.
4. Download Your Airline’s App
Instead of waiting for the gate agents to announce your airplane’s status, get real-time updates from the app. In addition to the airline app, download GateGuru for seamless boarding and flight experiences.
5. Treat Yourself to a VIP Lounge
Treat yourself to a comfy chair at the airline lounge. If you are not flying business class, or your ticket does not come with access to the lounge, many airports offer day passes at their own home lounges. Looking for a lounge at your airport? Use Lounge Buddy, the app that gives lounge reviews and offers the opportunity to pay for lounges at a set price. Take advantage of free food, drinks, and wifi to get work done while you are waiting to take off.
With these five tips, business trips can be seamless and stress-free. Is there something in your routine that gets you through you busy travel week? Share your tips in the commons below!