Group travel can be a daunting proposition. Where do you begin? You have a budget, a destination, and a crowd depending on you to get
them there logically and affordably...
On The Vine
We are proud that Tangerine Travel is one of the first agencies in Washington State, to be accredited to sell travel to space.
We want to make your corporate travels as seamless as possible. By letting us know your preferences and membership numbers, we
can do our job more efficiently and effectively.
Step into Luxury
A peronal travel service where every expectation is understood and your utmost luxury is anticipated.
About Tangerine Travel
Tangerine Travel, Ltd. is a much awarded, 25-year, full-service travel agency. We are the largest privately owned travel agency based
in the Pacific Northwest, encompassing every kind of travel...
About Tangerine Travel
- Why the $1,200 Loyalty Program May Be Worth It
- Why the Paraná Delta Is Unlike Any Other Place In the World
- How Not to Look Like a Tourist In Paris
- 15 Movies That Will Inspire You to Visit Paris
- Q&A: Richard Branson Has a Game-Changing Idea for Flying with Kids
- Inside a Prison-Turned-Luxury Hotel in Turkey
- How to Pair Wine and Food Like an Expert
- World Cup Winners to Get Hero’s Welcome in Berlin
- A Peaceful Pop-Up Hotel Comes to Los Angeles
- The Best Travel Apps You Can Use Offline
- In Their Shoes: Christopher Isherwood’s Berlin
- The Secret Diversion Airports Used During Emergencies
- 10 Basic Things a Hotel Must Offer Guests
- Ernest Hemingway Lookalikes Are Flocking to Key West
- How You Can Travel To Space—Now
- Anatomy of a Carry-On: Designer Trina Turk’s Packing Essentials
- NYC Chef Philippe Bertineau: The Best Thing I Ate This Week
- A Robot Will Park Your Car at Düsseldorf Airport
- Now You Can Earn Hotel Loyalty Points by Drinking Wine
- The Worst Hotel That Tori Amos Ever Stayed In
- Are These the World’s Best Airlines?
- Leave the Car Behind. Try a Bike Trip Instead
- Airbnb Has an…Interesting New Logo
- Never Be Bored Again: The Future of In-Flight Entertainment
- How to Pack for 10 Days in a Carry-On
- Vintage Photos of NYC's Central Park
- The Compact Camera You Need On Your Next Trip
- OpenTable Says These Are the Best BBQ Restaurants in the U.S.
- A Quiet Escape on Greece's Party Island
- 8 Hotels That Are Great for Writers
- How Airlines Are Responding to the Malaysia Airlines Crash
- The Hipster’s Guide to Tokyo
- Which Hotels Are Still Charging for Wi-Fi and Why?
- The Best Ice Cream Shops In The World, As Chosen By Readers
- Can You Get Kicked Off a Plane If It's Too Heavy?
- Inside the $25,000-Per-Night "Champagne Suite" in NYC
- 7 Celebrity Wines Worth Trying
- This Is What You Get For $39 a Night in Hanoi
- What's the Future of Malaysia Airlines?
- A Memorial to London’s Everyday Heroes
- A Churro Ice Cream Sandwich? 10 Can’t-Miss Ice Cream Treats
- The 5-Star Restaurant That Specializes in Canned Food
- You, Too, Can Pair Canned Fish and Wine — And It’s Delicious
- The Pantry Items Every Home Cook Needs
- How Piscine Molitor, Paris's Most Famous Pool, Became a Glamorous Hotel
- The Remote Pacific Island That's Also an American Territory
- 11 Canned Foods You Can Serve, Proudly, With Wine
- The 5-Star Restaurant That Serves Canned Food
- 7 Cruise Cabin Locations You Really Don't Want
- Around the World in 25 Children’s Books
- Chicago's W Lakeshore Hotel Gets a $38 Million Makeover
- The 10 Best Small Cities in America
- How Not to Look Like a Tourist on an Italian Beach
- These Gadgets Will Keep Your Home Safe While You're Away
- 6 Signs of a Very (Very, Very) Good Hotel Spa
- Book Stores Worth Traveling For
- The $108,000 Vacation: Is It Worth It?
- FAA Bans U.S. Flights In and Out of Tel Aviv; El Al Carries On
- The United States of Outrageous Hot Dogs
- Italy's Amazing Hidden Hot Springs
- The Hotel That Saved a Town
- LA’s Most Scandalous Art Exhibit
- What Your SkyMall Purchase Says About You
- The Best Coastal Drives in the World, Part I
- Anatomy of a Carry-On: A Surf-Obsessed Designer's Packing Essentials
- Royal Families on Vacation
- 50 Welcome Signs for the 50 United States of America
- How to Get an Upgrade On a Plane
- FAA Lifts Ban on Tel Aviv Flights
- Craziest Cosplay at Comic Cons Around the World
- Yoga Rooms, Zen Gardens, and Other Ways to Relax at the Airport
- 5 Tips for Booking a Cruise at the Right Time
- How Do You Get Travel Insurance to Cover Pre-Existing Conditions?
- How to Send Postcards Without Using a Stamp
- Tips for the Ultimate Iceland Road Trip
- Behind the Scenes at Berlin’s New (and Much Delayed) Airport
- The Most Interesting Man in the Bahamas
- Over-the-Top Trips for the Mega-Rich
About Tangerine Travel
Someone at work recommended Tangerine Travel for scheduling flights and booking hotels for corporate travel. I am beyond pleased with the results and incredibly impressed with the services this company provided - timely, responsive, efficient, acommodating, and pleasant. It saved me a lot of time and I would highly recommend working with them for any business or personal needs.
This is our second time using Tangerine Travel. Our First experience we booked our Mexican Vacation with Susan and she was wonderful....We are also working with her to book our honeymoon to Europe! Our current experience working with Christina at Tangerine Travel has been amazing! She is helping us with our Destination Wedding in Seattle. We need two hotel blocks at the Inn and the Market and the Seattle Marriott Waterfront and she exceeded our expectations in organizing this! We will continue to use Tangerine travel in the future! If you want exceptional service and a great experience that is stress free I would suggest getting in touch with the crew at Tangerine Travel!
Betsy at Tangerine Travel was just wonderful with helping us plan a trip to Belize! We changed our plans MANY times - who, what, where and how - and she patiently found us great options each time. For the last several trips I've taken with family and friends, I've been the planner. I've always thought that I can do everything via the Internet, but it is amazing what additional options Betsy could find for us with flights, hotels and tour guides. She saved our trip that I was trying to do myself for Christmas with less than 3 months to go. I couldn't have done it without her help!
Our association with Betsy Lane and Tangerine Travel dates back some years and she/they have seen our little group of friends through the planning and travel of a number of wonderful trips (Spain, Paris and Prague). This year's jaunt to Chamonix, Lyon, and Paris, organized as it was in just a few weeks,and from which we returned last week,could not have been more successful. During the planning, a number of complications arose, and Betsy actually planned two trips for us, since we were undecided between the Italian lake region and France. [...] The hotels were also perfect in location and style. Once again, Betsy and Tangerine came through for us, and we look forward to more happy travels.